|User page||Talk||Sandbox||Contributions||Wiki-Fi stats||Steam||Backpack||Stats|
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User DC64 to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:DC64/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- - COBALT 19:10, 11 October 2013 (PDT)
Heya! Just a heads up that it's wiki style to link directly to a contributor's Self-Made item rather than their profile, so in the future please do so. This can be achieved by using this template and inserting the user's ID and the item's ID. If their Steam ID is not already in the system you'll have to add it yourself. Thanks! - COBALT 19:10, 11 October 2013 (PDT)
New Page help
Hey Cobalt! Thanks for the info. I was wondering if you could give me a little guidance on creating and editing a new page. Recently I created the Gift-Stuffed Stocking and Delivered giftpault Package page, and I need some help with extra pictures or specifics on that tiem. Currently the item servers are down, but when they work again, I'll use the item and look deeper into it, Thanks!
About old topic
Please take care when posting on talk pages not to revive discussions that finished years ago. If you think these topics should be brought up again, please start a new section. Thank you. -- Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 15:53, 26 January 2014 (PST) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 15:53, 26 January 2014 (PST)
Regarding grammar consistency
Hey there! When editing an existing page for the purpose of improving a text please make sure to use the preview button to glance over your edit and make sure it doesn't contain any mistakes, before submitting it. Your latest edits in the Badwater Basin (competitive) section changed a sentence that was correct grammar wise into a sentence that did not make any sense. Oh and just for reference: the names of the classes are indeed capitalized at all times. Anyway just some advice, glad to have you onboard and happy editing! Warlike (talk) 02:39, 1 February 2014 (PST)
Thank you, I hadn't realized, but I think I took out a bullet point in there on accident, tanks for pointing that out DC64 (talk) 11:11, 1 February 2014 (PST)
About your edits on Mann Co. Catalog
I suggest you to do that on sandbox first because it broke the real page pretty bad. You can create your sandbox page by add /sandbox after the link to your profile. (e.g. User:DC64/sandbox) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 18:47, 16 March 2014 (PDT)
Yeah, sorry about that.... DC64 (talk) 19:37, 16 March 2014 (PDT)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. You can edit the whole article by clicking the edit button at the top of the page, which is preferable to editing multiple sections consecutively. Darkid (Talk | Contribs) 19:50, 16 March 2014 (PDT)