User talk:Fission Power
Hello, Fission Power!
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Fission Power to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Fission Power/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Please add a source to your recent edit. Do it like this:
<ref>game\client\tf\c_tf_player.cpp:L6415-6452</ref> and add a == References == section. At the bottom, but above the nav.
Replace the game\client\tf\c_tf_player.cpp:L6415-6452 with the filepath + file and the specific line(s). Also move it out of Trivia, it's not really trivia and more part of the main article.
GrampaSwood (talk) 22:36, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
I coudn't understand why we need to do an empty Reference section. I've added a refecence to the lines from source code. And I think it should be in Trivia section, because it doesn't related with scrapped Recon building for Engineer.
Medi gun disconnect