Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:JerryPL/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
So many models... so little time! Thank you so much for these!
Fix/translate categories on your translations so they direct to the local /pl lists instead of the english ones. TNS 06:25, 24 August 2012 (PDT)
Dałeś tabelę do Doe's_Drill_(mission)/pl, ja użyłem tą wiedzę na wszystkie misje.
Red Festive Scattergun
I was trying to fix your red festive scattergun model (it's missing the battery), but I couldn't find the model file for said battery. Where did you find it? Darkid (Talk | Contribs) 10:45, 17 February 2014 (PST)