Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:JohnnyTK7/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- TheGuy299 07:54, 26 November 2012 (PST)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. (Case here) Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 06:55, 7 May 2013 (PDT)
When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User JohnnyTK7 to the file's name to keep the Wiki organised. Eels 21:46, 10 May 2013 (PDT)
Thanks for the tip; I'll keep it into consideration. However, if you're talking about File:Markiplier Logo.png, it's not a personal image. I am creating right now a public userbox about it. JohnnyTR 04:56, 11 May 2013 (PDT)
Searching for Greek Editors
Hi,I'm Greek Spy.I'm a Greek Tf2 wiki editor.After I asked one of the staff of the wiki to add Greek in the translation languages,they told me that I need to find more Greek tf2 wiki editors willing to translate the pages of the wiki.So firstly I come to you so I can start gathering 10+ editors as a requirement.I wish you could be a part of this and help me gather more Greek editors. Thank you,Greek Spy GreekSpy (talk) 01:40, 10 August 2014 (PDT)