Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Knusperfrosch/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- Ashes 20:58, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
Heyo, When adding to talk pages, Please check the last post date before posting. Reason is, You revived a really old discussion that was a year old. So in the future, Please check the last post date before thinking of adding a comment. Thanks and once again, Welcome to the wiki. Ashes 20:58, 17 April 2013 (PDT)
- You're right, I forgot to note the date. Sorry. --Knusperfrosch 20:41, 25 April 2013 (PDT)
Again, I'd like to remind you to check the dates on discussions before adding to them. The discussion you were adding to on the Storyline talk page was dated September 2012. -- LordKelvin 09:40, 29 August 2013 (PDT)
I saw your post on the storyline's talk page, Ring of Fired confirms that the events happening in it take place in 1972. The last page, page 68, shows scout and spy holding a police boards that say 9 7 72. Also, you said you don't know how to edit the timeline. All you have to do is go to Template:StoryTimeline if you want to add anything to the timeline now. Cheesepopcorn(stuff) 16:32, 14 September 2013 (PDT)
About discussion again...
Please take care when posting on talk pages not to revive discussions that finished years ago. If you think these topics should be brought up again, please start a new section. Thank you. -- Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 02:30, 21 September 2013 (PDT)