Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Villager3056 to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Villager3056/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
-- SevenFiveSeven 09:07, 5 August 2013 (PDT)
15:59, 5 August 2013
- You can read about how to get a Wiki Cap at Team Fortress Wiki:Wiki Cap. The general idea is that Wiki Caps are rewarded to valuable and helpful editors of this Wiki, as nominated by users and voted on by wiki staff members. -- SevenFiveSeven 09:07, 5 August 2013 (PDT)
can i put a page how to make a hamachi server? trust me, they do really exist, i even own a hamachi server — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Villager3056 (talk) • (contribs) 16:11, 5 August 2013
- There isn't really a need for such a page, since Hamachi isn't officially supported. Feel free to create one in your userspace, however. -- SevenFiveSeven 09:19, 5 August 2013 (PDT)
- Check Team Fortress Wiki:Tasks for a list of things that you can help with. Also, please make sure that you sign your posts by inserting four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments on talk pages. SevenFiveSeven 09:45, 5 August 2013 (PDT)
Heyo, I removed your trivia simply because it does not fit with the trivia guidelines. Anything that is server based like spawning bosses in different maps are not considered trivia. They shouldn't even be noted at all. Thanks. Ashes (talk) 05:42, 8 October 2013 (PDT)
hi, sorry about that, but i try things on my console server out and see what happens
About old topic
Please take care when posting on talk pages not to revive discussions that finished years ago. If you think these topics should be brought up again, please start a new section. Thank you. -- Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 06:56, 6 December 2013 (PST)