Team Fortress 2
- Added new community weapons and hats
- Updated CP_Gorge
- Added nobuilds to the awnings outside BLU's forward spawn to preventing players building up there.
- More clip work and model collision work based on community feedback.
- Fixed BLU forward spawn door appearing through roof.
- Updated PLR_Pipeline
- Added new stairwell in Stage 1 and window access to both team's platforms by main choke point to help alleviate stalemates.
- Reverted the starting position for the cart in Stage 3 if a team had won the first 2 stages to where you no longer get a big cart-start-position advantage.
- Fixed rare cases where stage would break when cart had no nearby capper(s)
- Fixed carts not always moving to their starting locations correctly.
- Fixed respawn times in Stage 3 not being set to the proper values.
- Fixed the map not finishing correctly in Stage 3 if the two teams capture the final point at the same time.
- Removed sv_showhitboxes to avoid players confusing it with the method by which we do hit detection (see http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking for info)