Talk:Jungle Inferno ConTracker
Randomness of contracts or lack of it
- Most likely the same. Mikado282 (talk) 04:56, 27 October 2017 (PDT)
Changing contracts block
I would like to see description of conditions that block changing contracts.
First, only one contract from all available sets of contracts may be selected at a time.
- The ConTracker is an application available free to every Team Fortress 2 user.
- The ConTracker application presently "comes with the game", it is a Main Menu function.
- The ConTracker application is what is used to navigate, activate, and turn in completed Contracts. It can do those functions without the Jungle Inferno ConTracker being owned by the user.
- It does not need the Jungle Inferno ConTracker to have Contracts to activate.
- It is plausible that Valve will reuse the Contracker application or a reskinned or improved version of the ConTracker application in the next Campaign.
- Jungle Inferno ConTracker is a premium Action Slot Backpack Item.
- It is not the ConTracker application; it has no effect on the behavior of the ConTracker application; it only unlocks one set of Contracts that the ConTracker can activate.
- It has properties of an Action Item, with Backpack and in-game Functions; the ConTracker application has none of this.
- It is plausible that Valve will provide a different Backpack Item for buy-in to the next Campaign, yet retain the present ConTracker application, at least in function if not form.
The proposal is to split the present Jungle Inferno ConTracker (the Item) section ConTracker to the page ConTracker (the application). By design, the content of this section is neutral to the Jungle Inferno Campaign and references the non-Campaign contract sets. The present Gallery should go to the page ConTracker (the application). Both Resulting pages should discuss the Blood Money in their own terms, but the present section is neutral to the Jungle Inferno Campaign. The Leveling up section applies exclusively to the Jungle Inferno ConTracker (the Item) and should not be split out. Mikado282 (talk) 17:49, 1 November 2017 (PDT)