Team Fortress Wiki talk:Images
This page needs a major update.
- We have more Category:License templates than just
- Maximum file size is 2MB.
- File size is not such a problem so PNG is preferred to preserve quality.
There is probably more but I don't have time to sort it out. -- Pilk (talk) 16:44, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- This is still a problem. I'll make a re-write in my userspace, and post it here for discussion. ~
lhavelund(t ▪ c) 16:54, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Is it possible to somehow set in preferences that I want wiki to display OLD (original) weapon images? New images are absolutely horrible and not even match ones used by the game. Boomie 00:12, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- It's not possible. – Smashman (talk) 00:18, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Besides, they look so much better. They are all in the same style from the "camera". -= M-NINJA =- 00:23, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
When I enter into a image page, my accout appears as non-loged, the same when I try to upload an image. If I try to log, it appears this message: "Login error There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please hit "back" and reload the page you came from, then try again". Why this happen? Jag Gentleman 15:16, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
Is it possible for 2 galleries, like the ones on the Mercenary article, to be side-by-side rather than one under the other? I was curious it this could happen so that I would only need to edit the galleries once for every language rather than multiple times for the Mercenary article and, hopefully, future articles. --Akuago220, The Jungle Expeditioner 22:59, 17 June 2011 (UTC)