Discussions cannot be embedded yet.
- 1 Shameless?
- 2 Wikichievement UNLOCKED: Template Thrasher
- 3 Wikichievement suggestions
- 4 Translating the Scream Fortress Event banner
- 5 Nice work
- 6 Re: Discussion on Copo's talk page
- 7 Jack of All Trades
- 8 Blanking mah talk page
- 9 The Best Ever?
- 10 Fresh Meat
- 11 Crazy Guy
- 12 User blanking talk page
- 13 TF2 mods nav
- 14 File:User Lhavelund Pyro Full.png
- 15 Hats Template
- 16 Lasse?
- 17 Congratulations on your WikiCap!
- 18 Wikichievement Get!
- 19 Ohai
- 20 Silent ContributorBepis the clown (talk) 11:18, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
- I will, I will. I'm not doing most of the styling right now, but I certainly shall, good sire. Thanks for a wonderful template. <3 ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 23:35, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Wikichievement UNLOCKED: Template Thrasher
How about 'Frontier notice' for those who create a lot of new pages? Moussekateer 23:38, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
Another Idea. "For Filling": To those who uploaded valuable images/files to the Wiki. Valuable could be files/images that are used in article/gallery as picture/graph anything. Tturbo 23:47, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- I'm going to make a couple of this kind; a graph is different from a screenshot, in my book. brb, Wikichievements. ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 23:59, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi, sure that I can help you. It should be: "Wydarzenie halloweenowe 'SCREAM FORTRESS' " in Polish.
Almost the same as English ;) Szumin
- Is it possible to edit text "October 27 - November 8, 2010" to Polish - "27 PAŹDZIERNIKA - 8 LISTOPADA 2010" ? Could you do it? Szumin (talk)
Updating the community weapon links great piece of work :)--Markd 15:12, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! :) ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 15:13, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Re: Discussion on Copo's talk page
- Please reply on your own talk page; additionally, I'm not sure which thread you're talking about. Link? Also, please remember to sign your messages with ~~~~. ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 16:18, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Jack of All Trades
For your many quality edits to the Wiki. Your edits have spanned templates, translations, mainspace and trivia. Also, I thought the first wikichievement should be awarded to the awesome guy who made them in the first place. Well done, good work and thanks for being fantastic.
- Thanks so much! ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 19:22, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well done, good stuff :D Moussekateer 19:29, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Blanking mah talk page
I'm just curious... why not? I haven't seen this convention on other wikis. :/ Hostile Companion Cube Roar 04:13, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well, it's pretty rude to wipe previous stuff. You can, however, archive your talk pages, like I have here. ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 04:15, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- If its just rudeness, then may I still blank my page? (I probably wouldn't have blanked if Pilk more than glanced at my edit, meh.) Hostile Companion Cube Roar 04:35, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
The Best Ever?
I think you've past Firestorm in the list of people of which I have to add titles to, Your Majesty Lhavelund, Bringer of Wonder. TheMedik 04:38, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- You're not so bad yerself, Medik ;) ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 04:38, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hey-oh, looks like someone's a Mod or Staff or whatever. Congrats! I hereby nominate myself for your Secretary of Trivia. All good mods have a cabinet (Read: underlings). TheMedik 22:13, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi, i wanted to help contrubute the WIKI. One of the admins Pilk sent me to talk to you and i was hoping you might have some work for me so that i can edit pages and get the WIKI Cap. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gamer (talk) • contribs)
- Hi Gamer. That sounds great! I wish I had a specific task for you right now, but unfortunately I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I encourage you to have a look a the task list, where you might find something to do. I'm sorry I can't be of more help right now, but feel free to post on my talk page again should you have any more questions! Also, please remember to sign your talk page additions with
~~~~. Thanks! ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 18:51, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
If it wasn't malicious, then why should be be blocked at all? =/ -Shine 21:09, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- He steals my userbox sidebar, then proceeds to edit the user boxes themselves instead of the sidebar template, or creating new userboxes for that matter. I've added him on Steam, and I hope to speak to him soon; this is just to make sure he leaves my user boxes alone. If he gets the message on Steam, I'll be unblocking him immediately. :) ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 21:10, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- To prevent him from screwing up further, I suppose. Anyway, lhavelund is doing the right extra step :3 — Wind 21:11, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
User blanking talk page
- It looks like Picard has taken care of it for now. ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 23:53, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
Hey I was wondering if a nav template for the notable mods would be helpful for people who like a mod and want to know which others exist. The ones I'm aware of are Freeze Tag, Dodgeball, PropHunt and Zombie Fortress. Not sure if there are any others. Moussekateer 00:46, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- What kind of format are you thinking of? Similar to the Poker Night at the Inventory one? ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 00:48, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes exactly that. Since there aren't that many that would be suitable. Moussekateer 00:54, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
File:User Lhavelund Pyro Full.png
Were you planning on using it for something or may I eat it? -Shine 21:25, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
I got a template for all the hats and weapons to date on my page. If you're interested feel free to use it. Thespy 01:25, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Do i have your premission to make a new wikichievement? And how many translations and edits do you need for Silent Contributor and Parlez-Vous Français in numbers? The Noble Scout 21:18, 24 February 2011 (UTC)
- Well, you can suggest one :) -- see this page for more information on your questions; points 1 and 3. –lhavelund · · 08:38, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- I posted the suggestion on the discussion page at the Wikichievement called Template Blacksmith :D, and i made this personal for ya' mate:
|This user is Lhavelund, the danish editer. |
"Trivia Executor thank you!"
(I'll update it later..) The Noble Scout 21:35, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations on your WikiCap!
Well done :D Thank you for all your hard work and contributions to the wiki. Wear that cap with pride! BiBi 01:14, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Congrats! Thenyproject 01:28, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- URGH. I cannot figure out why your stupid user page's text becomes bigger after the above section, and it's doing my head in. >: -RJ 02:10, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Congratulations :3 -- Cappy talk 03:42, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
- Thanks a ton, everyone! Totally unexpected, but I shall take the hint and—hopefully—resume editing soon! –lhavelund · · 14:22, 9 August 2011 (PDT)
For creating the glorious IRC Hall of Fame page. It has become the source for archiving the many hilarious (and sometimes disturbing) moments from the Official Wiki's IRC channel.
--Stevoisiak 16:15, 10 October 2011 (PDT)
Silent ContributorBepis the clown (talk) 11:18, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
Sorry if this is sloppy(I'm new). I was wondering since I've been contributing quite a bit on the TF2 wiki and I have signed NONE of my contributions I was wondering if I could maybe get the silent contributor wikichievement. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post it.