Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User CoderMedia to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:CoderMedia/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Hi! I'd like to ask you, to use Show Preview function - so instead of doing multiple smaller edits, you can just put all the changes into one edit - i'm asking you to do this, as doing few smaller edits in short timespan cause our wiki logs to be spammed, and so it would be nice if you did as that!
Goodjob (talk) 10:15, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
Regarding your recent image uploads/overwrites
Please refrain from overwriting images with amateurish color drawing and whatnot. These files are considered official, as they have been taken straight from the game files, and thus should not be messed with. Failure to comply to this may result in indefinite suspension . . Wookipan (talk | contribs) 10:37, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
- Again, please refrain from uploading these kind of images, as they are both unnecessary and may be misconstrued as vandalism/gibberish. Overall, it's - this may come out harsh - a very poor attempt at recoloring an image in general. Feel free to join the IRC to discuss this matter with the rest of the Wiki community . . Wookipan (talk | contribs) 19:16, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
Hi CoderMedia! Please don't edit dictionary pages directly, your changes will be automatically overwritten by a bot. Please edit Template:Dictionary/items instead. Thanks~ — Tark lm(pt-br) 19:32, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. You can edit the whole article by clicking the edit button at the top of the page, which is preferable to editing multiple sections consecutively. — Tark lm(pt-br) 19:57, 29 September 2018 (UTC)