User talk:Fiat Seicento
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Prog(r)amer to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Prog(r)amer/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Hey, you aren't on the IRC rn so I'll just tell you here.
Your recent edits (regarding unused botkillers) should nearly all be undone. Don't remove the images, it clearly said "Add these images once they're in-game". Same goes for the polish versions of these pages. If you could discuss what to do with these before you go ahead and remove them that would be nice.
GrampaSwood (talk) 15:22, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
Here's a thing for ya
Constantly updating, and translating pages into your native language is no easy task. Keep it up over there in Polish wiki.
Before Deleting Pages
Rockn-Roll (talk) 18:26, 2 October 2019 (UTC) Before you delete a page that you believe is "low quality" be sure to contact the user and provide more details on why you believe it doesn't meet the tf2 wiki standards so that they can improve the page. Or, improve it yourself. But do not delete the page.
- Scream Fortress XI didnt even started yet, it would have been deleted anyway 18:29, 2 October 2019 (UTC)Fiat Seicento
fast af boiii
For updating during Scream Fortress XI instead of playing TF2.
Nice prof bro
gas gas gas... Nice Car.