Help:Did you know
Rules for adding facts
- Add new facts by using a bullet point (*) at the bottom of the current list of unused Facts suggestions; just above the comment
<!-- Add the new fact right above this comment. Add the break (----) after every 7 DIY facts --->;
- and nowhere else — Facts for updating the currently displayed facts are taken from the oldest facts at the top.
But before you add a new fact:
- Make sure your fact hasn't been featured before.
- Make sure that the fact is at least somewhat useful or interesting.
- Make sure that your fact is undeniably true, or contains a link to the Team Fortress Wiki article that contains or supports it.
- Phrase your fact to carry on from the words "Did you know". Don't forget to put 3 periods (...) at the start and put a '?' at the end.
- Facts must be no more than two lines in length, or they may mess up the Main Page layout. About 150 characters should be safe.
- Make sure your fact won't become outdated very quickly (i.e. "Team Fortress 2 currently has x amount of cosmetics").
- Leave a break (----) after every seventh fact added.
As long as you follow all of these rules, feel free to share your interesting tips and factoids with the rest of the TF2 community! And remember, be interesting and creative!
Continue to Did you know to add your fact.