- 1 Polycount Contribution
- 2 I don't recall your name but your fez is familiar...
- 3 Psyke's Psychic
- 4 Hey, I know you
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Re: revert?
- 7 Sound of Killing Floor
- 8 Congrats!
- 9 HLMV
- 10 Have at it
- 11 I'm sorry :(
- 12 Good Job
- 13 Well Well
- 14 Congratulations
- 15 Class Infobox template
- 16 Wiki Cap kill icon
- 17 Psyke or Hyena-Dip?
- 18 Happy Birthday
- 19 Patience, My Young Padawan
- 20 Wat-chievement Unlocked!
- 21 Outta Sight
Heya. I'm currently in the process of compiling a list of Polycount Pin owners and I'm unsure of your contribution. If you could tell me the name of your pack and a polycount forum thread link, I'd be very grateful. Thanks Moussekateer 03:16, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well i was infact the 2nd case where i was unable to finish the pack i made [soldier pack] but due to the help i'd made with other peoples packs the general community was asking that i be given one [ i made something around 54/60 kill icons for all the seperate packs ] so in the end my icons were used and i was rewarded a pin with thanks from the community ,i can get pictures of my unfinished pack but it wouldn't make much sense to include it, the other user who get the polycount pin without having a pack is sparkwire. HyenaDip 07:29, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ah thanks, I had an inkling that's what it was for, from reading the Polycount forums. I have a few others that I don't know about as well, if you could possibly help. I'll let you know when I post the article. Moussekateer 16:41, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
I don't recall your name but your fez is familiar...
Nice user page ;) Moussekateer 08:51, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- i'm sorry for nicking your layout :C i'm not very good at the whole wiki thing. hey atleast i went through the hassle of changing it up a slight bit...if it's a problem i can change it back HyenaDip 08:55, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
You go to bed when something major's about to happen in TF2, then you don't answer the phone. EVERY TIME. Soldyhurr 23:43, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I know you
You're that guy from that thing. Hello --Talcon 01:37, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Your quote was pertaining to demolition [pyrotechnics], while the Pyro is really only a flamethrower/fire type class. I understand the relation to the quote, however, the original quote suits the article better until a more related quote can be utilized. If you feel I am wrong, please do bring it up in the Talk/Discussion and who knows, I might be absolutely in the wrong (I have been before many times). Cheers! — ventus|talk 08:50, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- the issue isn't quite the qoute itself. it's the fact there's another exact same line on the article for the tie. if you wish i can get up another pyrotechnics qoute from killing floor and make it so each article has there own unique one HyenaDip 08:51, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
I reverted it because it was my idea of the engineer playing on his quitar, when wearing a festive tree hat.
Sound of Killing Floor
Hello. You have upload EnemyBurnedToDeath1.wav and i search at upload this file but in french. How did you extract the sound file? AdvanS3b 04:10, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- I found the solution, sorry for the inconvenience. AdvanS3b 20:10, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
- oh man i'm quite sorry, iv'e been so busy recently i didn't even notice anyone had said something here HyenaDip 12:43, 20 January 2011 (UTC)
On the Community Flamethrower! :3 Your work is forever implemented in TF2. o: Fendermcbender 00:00, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- Don't congratulate him; Once you get to know him, he's a huge prick. Lovable prick, but a prick. —Spyoncé 00:02, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
- And now with even moar sparkles~ — Wind 03:47, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
Some of the pics you're taking are kinda low quality, you should set the following things up so they are better:
- Turn up the AA settings: find your graphics card's control panel (either nVidia or ATI) and look for program-specific settings or something similar. For 'hlmv.exe', put everything on its highest setting.
- The fire overlay is a bug in HLMV that can be fixed by replacing the specific texture file with a blank one (see Footnote 1 of Shugo's blog post)
- In Photoshop / Gimp when selecting the white background, try to smooth it out with the edge selection options. I'm not familiar with Gimp but in PS, I've found setting 'Smooth' to 2% in the 'Refine Edge...' options to work out pretty well.
seb26 08:42, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
Have at it
|Moussekateer|| Wikichievement unlocked!|
For uploading a a figurative ass-ton of images to the wiki.
I'm sorry :(
But I went through and tagged all the paint galleries that are not up to par. Most have anti-aliasing issues with the christmas paints, and a lot are tagged because many of the painted images are at different angles. I wish I could help take images, but if you get a chance... Balladofwindfishes 19:41, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
Well WellLet's drink to the HyenaDip's health!
Click the bottle image to play a sound file.
THE3STOOGES 04:29, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- Congratulations--Nik9990 Talk | Cont 10:07, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- Congratulations on gettin' Wiki Cap! Nero123 (talk | contribution) 12:07, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- You are credit to team! - Grand-O-Rand · (Talk) 12:08, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I'm late for the party, I got stuck in traffic. I would have called but my mobile got sapped. Anyway, congrats on the Wiki Cap. Totally deserve it!-- ScoutKast 00:50, 27 September 2011 (PDT)
Well-earned. i-ghost 12:43, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Class Infobox template
Wiki Cap kill icon
So a dead man is trying to make something awesome (he probably told you about it) and I'm in charge of making the "Meet the Wiki Staff" card. That dead man was bugging the hell out of me to add the icon; but it didn't work out so well, since that icon is too small and becomes horrible if resized. If you have another, bigger one, could you gimme? If you don't, don't worry about it. This is not a request or something, I just wanna know if you have an enlarged version. Thanks. – Epic Eric (T | C) 22:30, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- oh sure i'll work on a bigger one for you guys if you still need it HyenaDip 13:18, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
Psyke or Hyena-Dip?
For kill icon credits, would you prefer we use Psyke? Balladofwindfishes 13:55, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- "Psyke" is his name on Steam and "Hyena-Dip" is his name here. Depends on the context actually. – Epic Eric (T | C) 14:16, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
you can put down psyke on the articles. i don't mind. it's the name folk will probably know me better by. HyenaDip 21:58, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
Make more stuff paintable! Anyway, happy birthday! Enjoy being 2 years older than me :) Balladofwindfishes 17:02, 5 July 2011 (PDT)
Patience, My Young Padawan
Hey mate, love your image work. What programs do you use to make them? i.e SDK, Photoshop etc...
I would love to start making some :p --ScoutKast 01:41, 14 September 2011 (PDT)
- Thanks! mostly i use photoshop. source SDK and vtf edit if needed.
- there's a fantastic guide that can apply to general images and enabling AA here. http://tf2b.com/blog/?p=192 HyenaDip 09:04, 14 September 2011 (PDT)
- Coool, thanks bro -- ScoutKast 01:35, 15 September 2011 (PDT)
- O0oKkAaYy, how did you paint things then?-- ScoutKast 19:10, 20 September 2011 (PDT)
|Dispenser (GianAwesome)|| Wat-chievement unlocked!|
Namely: For deceiving Linux users; feigning a Valve sequel; Google Translating to Arabic; logging a fake file change; pranking Steam Workshop creators; adding ladders to Gullywash; copying a Steam page; recording a fake video demonstration; modeling a new weapon; not-adding strings to items_game.txt and linking to a video about candies.
I'm curious how you have made the picture exactly the same, but just updating the hat part? ▪ - 16:13, 29 August 2015 (PDT)