User talk:Mr. Magoolachub
For making so many images for people, being cool on the IRC, and for being Magoola.
- Danke Fyahweather, always enjoy getting dese :D -Mr. Magoolachub 13:37, 16 January 2012 (PST)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you make, allowing you to perfect it before you save the page. Totally srs right now. -- Firestorm 13:44, 16 January 2012 (PST)
- I no I no ;___; -Mr. Magoolachub 13:44, 16 January 2012 (PST)
Many, many thanks for the cap nomination - I owe you one! And don't worry, that bald Engie hat will come around again sooner or later =) » Cooper Kid (blether) • (contreebs) 16:54, 22 January 2012 (PST)
|Dispenser (GianAwesome)||Wat-chievement unlocked!|
Namely: For deceiving Linux users; feigning a Valve sequel; Google Translating to Arabic; logging a fake file change; pranking Steam Workshop creators; adding ladders to Gullywash; copying a Steam page; recording a fake video demonstration; modeling a new weapon; not-adding strings to items_game.txt and linking to a video about candies.
- Awwww yeah, thank you muchly <3 -Mr. Magoolachub 15:00, 2 April 2012 (PDT)
Yellow is the new gold?
- Hurp derp, thanks for pointing this out, it happens sometimes with the auto paint script, I usually try to check for these errors but I guess this one got past me. -Mr. Magoolachub 03:03, 27 May 2012 (PDT)
Make me Image Trio Thingy?
I would love one of those images. All scouts on RED please. Special Delivery Set. TinyChell 10:14, 24 May 2012 (PDT)
- Sure, two things though: 1. any misc's? 2. I have a problem with my eyes in hlmv at the moment that I need to solve. -Mr. Magoolachub 03:03, 27 May 2012 (PDT)
I'm Goanna* make some puns!
So Magoo, rumour has it that you are a proud Australian Mann with an interest in our native fauna. If I were a Bettong man/woman/thing, I would imagine that you would expect me to make a pun or two about that. Any such suggestion is offensive, and I do my best to stamp out and Quoll any such rumours. Indeed, such allegations are a complete Quokka nonsense, and anyone that utters them will Kangaroo the day they were born! Call me a Lyre(bird) if you wish, but I detest puns, and refuse to make them as a matter of principle. As such, there is no need to be cautious and Cassowary when reading this, because there will not be a single pun in evidence. So sit down and relax with a nice, cold can of Koala*. Yep, no puns here, I'm just a cantankerous old Bandicoot, sitting in my rocking chair and shaking my cane at those "damn kids". Alright, I have to prepare for a red-carpet Galah presentation this evening, so I should get ready. I'll send you the Bilby for my services tomorrow.
* God-awful pun included just to show you what I *could* have done. *Evil laugh*
- Oh god, oh god I can't stop laughing, send the bilby on over, I'll pay any price for this -Mr. Magoolachub 22:01, 4 June 2012 (PDT)
- You flatter me sir, but I am pleased to have brightened your day a bit! If the weather in your state is anything like ours, you'll need it ;). --- Esquilax 22:07, 4 June 2012 (PDT)
Any idea whats going on?
Hey, I recently bought a new computer with a AMD Radeon 7970 graphics card, a really good card but for some reason, the shaders in HLMV are acting really weird, check it out http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/sdkshadererror.jpg/ I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling, updating my drivers, and everything... nothing has seemed to work. Any ideas?
NeonHeights 10:07, 28 June 2012 (PDT)
- HI SORRY FOR THE HUGE REPLY TIME, just from looking I am not convinced this is a problem with hlmv so much as it is with your card dying, I'm really not expert on this but this doesn't look like an error hlmv would throw out. -Mr. Magoolachub 05:35, 4 July 2012 (PDT)
Texas Slim's Time Has Come
- I've been away from home most of the time lately, but I got the email from this on my phone, and rest assured I saw Texas Slim in all his glory. The bald head that began the Hat of the Week revolution, never forget. -Mr. Magoolachub 02:14, 14 January 2013 (PST)
HLMV stuff page
- Hey, I don't really play TF2 much anymore so I wasn't really aware that the Steampipe update would mess with the guide's accuracy! Thinking on it I know they started that beta with splitting up hlmv in to separate packages for each game, and I can see that I'd need to update the decompilation section as gcf's are no longer a thing (in fact that's not even the best way to do it, I actually figured out how to eliminate MDLDecompiler completely), but that's all. Is there anything else I'm missing, apart from maybe a few menu intricacies? If not I'd be happy to update the HLMV stuff page with those corrections and the better way to decompile. Mr. Magoolachub (talk) 07:41, 28 June 2013 (PDT)
- The only thing I'd really say needs updating is perhaps either changing the Setting up HLMV section to link to Help: Model Viewer, or just adding that link in case people want a more detailed description. --Omolong (talk) 07:47, 28 June 2013 (PDT)