Hi NeoDement. Regarding capitalisation of weapons, at this point the policy is just to capitalise the first letter. In an attempt to be consistent, it's probably preferable to keep it that way. However, like with any policy, it is open for change/overhaul. -- Pilk (talk) 15:02, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
It's capitalised in game (also, how do I sign?) I'll put it back if it's really the only one though
Bonk! Atomic Punch Chargin' Targe Scottish Resistance Cloak and Dagger
I vote we just correctly capitalise everything
One more thing, if we are keeping it capitalised, this needs deletion: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/File:Item_name_Scotsman%27s_skullcutter.png#filehistory
I have no idea where the delete button is though.
- A change to policy would need a consensus vote from a sufficient number of editors, and someone willing to do the editing. You are welcome to start a discussion on this here. The delete button is only available to content moderators and admins. Oh, and sign with four tildes like this: ~~~~. -- Pilk (talk) 15:11, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- For the time being, we aren't changing our capitalization policy. For now, we're trying to focus on getting this new wiki online. -- En Ex 20:57, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
Your last revert...
(That is, remove "* "Homewrecker" is a common term for a person who ruins another couple's marriage; often due to an affair with one of the couple. This is most likely a pun due to the fact that the Pyro's gender is in question." from Homewrecker) made me lol harder than anything to do. Thank you. ~
lhavelund (talk ▪ contrib) 23:41, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
when you got the wiki cap how did they know where to send it to also what did it say when you got one--Iaindude 10:49, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not really the guy to ask. I think the Wiki staff will get in contact with you if they feel you deserve a hat. NeoDement 18:36, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- NeoDement has one because she created the model for the cap. For more information on how to earn your own, check out this page. ~
lhavelund(talk ▪ contrib) 18:37, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
I has comment
I loved the transparency on your Mad Milk image. A tutorial like this would be great in my opinion. Even if there isn't much that can benefit from it I think it would be neat documentation nonetheless. Also take a look at my userpage to do a "pretty" todo list. -- Lagg 03:50, 4 February 2011 (UTC)
|Dispenser (GianAwesome)|| Wat-chievement unlocked!|
Namely: For deceiving Linux users; feigning a Valve sequel; Google Translating to Arabic; logging a fake file change; pranking Steam Workshop creators; adding ladders to Gullywash; copying a Steam page; recording a fake video demonstration; modeling a new weapon; not-adding strings to items_game.txt and linking to a video about candies.
Can you tell me how to create kill icons? Just one or two info is fine :) Irufort 10:04, 7 October 2012 (PDT)
Huzzah! I've been looking for these paint splat icons for ages. I harrassed at least a dozen of people to help me find them but to no avail. At last I can rest in peace. Thank you so much! Eels 14:37, 24 April 2013 (PDT)
No prob, shame I ended up uploading them with broken transparency, so the cache will be all crummy for a couple of days. Ah well, such is life NeoDement 14:49, 24 April 2013 (PDT)
Yea I'm not really a wiki person, I just very infrequently fix things that I may spot while browsing through the wiki. I only got a wiki cap coz my friend Smashman sort of cmomissioned me to make the hat to show to Valve. Btw, sign your posts with 4 tildes (~~~~) :D NeoDement (talk) 21:22, 24 December 2014 (PST)
May I ask a question with you Neo?
- God damnit! Why is signing so hard to remember. Its giving Omolong a bad impression of me... Gaaargh! ScottishDrunkard (talk) 11:35, 28 December 2014 (PST)