Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Ripto to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Ripto/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
About your messed on Template:Weapon list
The translation you added on that template broke the page very bad. This is because you translated text in the Template:Common string. Template:Common string is the template that have the translation for use to automatic translating, it mostly uses in templates. The translation are keeping in Template:Dictionary. Translate text in the Common string template will break the translation, because the Common string key only accept English text. Touching the advanced templates while new on wiki will increase the problem for another editors. Please try to do simple task before touching the advanced jobs. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 22:06, 11 January 2015 (PST)
I came to this wiki to complete my biggest team fortress 2 dream, to get wiki cap, if anyone have tips that can help me to get it, please do so. Also i would like to ask if there is any chance to get wiki cap for translating pages correctly (not like people who copies it to google translator).
Hi! Pls dont forget to translate all links and categorys. For example: [[Category:Jiggleboned]] becomes [[Category:Jiggleboned/cs]]. Do this for all categories at the bottom of the page. Click for more info. RADIST 07:55, 28 March 2015 (PDT)