Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Ashe to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Ashe/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Please add "User Ashe" in front of any images you intend to use on your user page. GrampaSwood (talk) 16:39, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm just practicing. In fact, i did´nt add anything but thanks for the advice.
- Also I'm gonna delete that image because i think it has copyright
Fair cop, the Building Hauling change is in the update history,
Because the Hauling was shut a big deal, practically architectural and even OP, it is particularly notable history (really big changes may be noted outside the update history); so, I would have also gone with the existing script as it was.
It is so notable that it could have gone in the lead of Hauling, it would be very appropriate for the lead of the Hauling section, to say "Introduced in the Engineer Update, this mechanic allows for redeployment without having to ...", which we have done many times for big new game features. ( "The Soul Gargoyle was first available during the Scream Fortress VII event ..." "[Magic spells] were introduced in Helltower and are found on several later Haunted Halloween maps."
The game went without hauling for such a short time, Buildings were probably originally intentionally introduced without Hauling just to make a Big Deal out of the update, so not really a big deal?
YMMV, but, I think it is important to state in the main body when Hauling was introduced. It is not Trivia because it is too important of an update. (This one was added by Mikado282)
Thanks im new to it, lookin for someone to teach me how to do it better. Tunahan
Thanks for the heads up!
I had some trouble for a while to actually get the preview button to work, and as you can probably tell I'm pretty new to this whole thing so I'm sorry if my edits led to unnecessary spam of any kind. I'll make sure to properly use the preview in further edits.
Also, I'm not even sure if this is the proper way to reply to your comment or if I just started a whole new message thread of some kind :/ Hope it's okay. Squishy
- NP. To reply my comment you just need to go to the section (in this case, Show preview), click in the button edit along the subtitle and write your reply, with a : before the text. And also, remember to sign you replies with ~~~~ · Ashe (talk) 01:57, 30 January 2021 (UTC)