As of the Engineer patch, the Demolish PDA no longer has a draw animation (nanosheep_inc) 13:26, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Photographic evidence or the event you describe did not materialize.--Focusknock s 20:24, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
What real value does having two nigh-identical copies of the same image add to this article? Considering past actions in regards to the gallery on the Community Weapon article, this seems out of place to me. Ath 16:15, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Absolutely none. I say axe it. Shine, what say you? –lhavelund · · 16:16, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- In that case, I'll nuke the duplicate "full" versions in a bit as the cropped versions have the same perspective. Unless there are any objections? Ath 18:46, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
"[...]left-clicking starts the build and "last weapon used" cancels the build."
This sounds like you could cancel the building process after a left click. It should be rewritten.
Gamer 7601 11:51, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- "While the template is visible" -- Mechlord 11:55, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- Ummm well. Guess I forgot that part by the time I reached the end of the sentence. Still sounds a bit weird, but maybe just for german ears. Gamer 7601 12:24, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
weapon or misc?
wich is it?--Waffleman 19:31, 3 August 2011 (PDT)
I believe that this article should be split for a couple reasons:
- This one article represents two different items, which I simply believe is not desirable, especially seeing as the items have functional differences (among others).
- It misleads people who are looking for the PDA slot so they may be confused that both of these items occupy that slot.
- Objection, i'm for a redirect, and that is all. If they search for PDA, they see this and it is gud. If they look for PDA slot they should get to the slot items etc... I dont think we need another split. But i'm just one. TheDoctor 14:29, 16 April 2012 (PDT)
- I personally disagree that this page should be split for one reason. First off, the page itself is well written. It explains the difference between the two different items nicely, and there is no real reason to change it. Also, the split may confuse new players as there is only one loadout slot for both PDAs. That's just my two cents though. — Xenak (Talk|Contribs) 14:36, 16 April 2012 (PDT)
The latest update adds a Strange Construction PDA. What does it track, how is it acquired, etc.? Impiaaa 13:05, 13 March 2013 (PDT)
- In forums said it tracks teleported players and dispenser healed along with sentry kills... Not quite sure because I don't has S.PDA Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 13:49, 13 March 2013 (PDT)
It tracks sentry kills, health dispensed, and allies teleported. But I'm very confused for this one: There is an entire list for ranks up based on health dispensed, but the first counter is for Sentry Kills, and health dispensed is only secondary. Can anybody tell me what's going on here? - Selbi 13:45, 15 March 2013 (PDT)
It ranks up on sentry kills. As far as I can tell (from the first couple of ranks), the ranks use the generic strange rank names. It certainly doesn't rank on dispenser heals. Spupy 05:10, 16 March 2013 (PDT)
- Just to make absolutely sure about it not ranking up on something else, I got my Scarcely Lethal PDA (rank 2 according to the Strange Page) to 9000 health Dispensed, which would have put it at Mildly Magnetizing (rank 3) and nothing happened. There's also the fact to consider that the Dispenser rank names for it are the same as the Invis Watch (and Sapper) and the supposed health needed is just 10 times the number of seconds needed for the Invis Watch to level up. Blazios 05:25, 16 March 2013 (PDT)
- Yeah, I did the same test, dispenser heals that should have changed the rank according to the table had no effect. Spupy 06:53, 16 March 2013 (PDT)
The list of strange parts that can be used with the strange PDA is totally wrong. I just bought 2 and I can't use either of them! I'm updating the list to be consistent with the list of strange part restrictions. Kzig 04:41, 19 May 2013 (PDT)
- Strike that, I now realise that although the table header says 'Compatible strange parts' and lists every strange part, there's an icon next to each one indicating that it isn't compatible. That's slightly annoying. I'll add a note to that effect just in case anyone else gets similarly confused.Kzig 11:48, 19 May 2013 (PDT)
can someone please add the demolish menu?
In the update of 6/11/2014 I am pretty sure that white line right above the building names has never been there. http://imgur.com/ivlpZfK I can see it in the picture just wondering if we should add this to the article. Justice508 (talk) 15:09, 11 June 2014 (PDT)