Does this take up any more equip regions (e.g. "face") when the bandana style is enabled? I can foresee some pretty serious clipping issues if not... » Cooper Kid (blether) • (contreebs) 15:40, 7 September 2012 (PDT)
- Appears to only contain the default hat region, so yeah, there will be some severe clipping with all face-based miscs. I don't see how you'd set different equip regions with styles, or even the point to, since switching styles without re-entering the equip dialog would allow the conflict anyway. The Riet 17:02, 8 September 2012 (PDT)
For the Conspicuous style, A Mann's Mint and Zepheniah's Greed look the same. Is that supposed to be the case? Or is it just a little mistake?BloonZ 21:25, 8 September 2012 (PDT)
- Drably Olive and the other green seem to be messed up also. Balladofwindfishes 21:31, 8 September 2012 (PDT)
- Appears as if SupaNeo uploaded the wrong colors for those images (Mann's Mint for Zepheniah's Greed, and then the teamcolors of Waterlogged Lab Coat for Drably Olive and Indubitably Green). He's since uploaded the proper colors, but it appears as if the site cache is forcing the old colors, we just have to wait until it decides to fix itself. The Riet 12:20, 9 September 2012 (PDT)
COD modern warfare 2 cover similarity?
I noticed that when it is in the concealed style, the soldier bears a striking resemblance to the cover of COD: modern warfare 2. Should we ask the creator about this?
- As the creator of the War Pig, I can safely say that the MW2 cover has played no part in the item's design what so ever.SexyRobot 10:26, 18 September 2012 (PDT)
Mario Related Content
Alright, who keeps adding content that is relating this hat with a Koopa Troopa's shell? This hat is not meant to be one! It's a kevlar helmet, not something on a back of a reptile.— The preceding unsigned comment was added by Az2997 (talk) • (contribs)
- Did you check the trivia citation? It's been confirmed several times now. —Moussekateer·talk 08:31, 18 September 2012 (PDT)
The name "War Pig" Reminds me of the movie 'Porco Rosso'. Do you think it's possible the name is a nod towards that movie? — The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gyken (talk) • (contribs) 14:20, 29 October 2012
- For whatever reason, it seems that Gtking616 removed it in August/October of last year. Just checked the edit history. Emrfish6 (talk) 16:28, 8 January 2016 (PST)