Team Fortress Wiki:Translation progress/it
it – italiano)
|Links: Top-level category · Pages in translation · Recent changes to Italian pages · This page: view · discuss · edit · watch · history|
Feel free to contact me too or add me on Steam if you need any help with the translations. I'm always available to lend an hand to new users and explain them how to edit this wiki. --Grim 21:12, 5 October 2012 (PDT)
- Considered the actual state of activity in the Italian version of the wiki, i reccomend any Italian translator to get in touch with me here or here for any need. I could definitely use at least another hand here, and creating some organization would REALLY help in fixing/updating/etc. what currently is kind of a mess. --Oktober 21:23, 21 July 2012 (PDT)
~~~~") after your message (this adds the date & time).
- hi,i just decided to help this nice wiki,i'll do english/italian translations,also i can make images/modify images for anything you need to,just ask!
right now i've just added the translation to the Basketball mode,but i'll do alot more,and i would be really happy if you add me to the contributors list ;) thanks. Iv2b 05:03, 27 August 2011 (PDT)
- hi, i'm new to the wiki and i'm here to translate pages for the wiki. i've already did some work so can u add my name to the list of contributors? :) thanks--Vikk711 00:34, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hello, i am new too to the wiki (it's my first time editing a wiki), and i want to help too! I translated the UberCharge page and I was planning to translate the List of Game Modes from scratch. Can you add me to the list of contributors? Viviff9 00:40, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- Hi everybody, another newcomer here, I already translated the Postal Pummeler and Team Strategy page, hope I did a good work, also, I have a few doubts with some terms like "Medic Buddy" which is apparently missing an "official" translation (I translated that to "paziente" in the TS page, but I think it needs a different term). Also, could you add me too to the contributors? I'm planning to do lots of work :D Sosdoc 13:46, 26 July 2011 (PDT)
Hey there, I just joined the wiki, and I'm working on the traduction of the tips page. Can you please add me to the contributors, please? Admiraltyphoon 07:15, 7 April 2012 (PDT)
I started translating some pages, but I don't know how to add images to the italian version ( painted versions, loadout images, etc... ), I translated the Robro 3000 page but I need someone to teach me how to fix the images =/ Green 06:36, 19 November 2012 (PST)
Hi, i'm a newcomer translator of the tf2 wiki and i've translated the clinical trial and The chemistry set and i want to be in the list. Arrivederci. BlackStar97 15:00 9 Sectember 2013
Please read: Wikifier
Hello everyone! For more than 1 month, the wikifier script has helped the Russian Team to write articles. It a button that appears on the edit page, that calls a script when clicked. When you click the button, the Wikifier script fixes common mistakes in the article (the button only shows in the wiki editor, and you can preview what it does). For example, it puts the correct russian quotes («...» and “...” inside them), the right spaces after and before punctuation symbols (It will replace “Здравствуй , сударь ! ” by “Здравствуй, сударь!”), fix wiki and HTML marking and etc. It is like WindBOT working in your browser. Wind and I want to make this script global. To do this, I need to know what do you, Hungarian team, want it to do? Can you tell me some your language-specific punctuation and typographic rules? Common mistakes that editors in your language do? --Daniil 12:35, 17 August 2011 (PDT)