Baseball Bill's Sports Pate
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|Baseball Bill's Pate|
|Availability:||Drop or Purchase|
|Reload type:||Picking up the fresh Scout's head|
This item is a thrown weapon; the Scout's head will appear, causing the player to be scared, similar to the Ghosts, and lasts 5 seconds. Thrown head will have a team-colored radius particle, similar to the Medic's effect of overhealing, that causes to scare the player. Baseball Bill's Pate can be restored by picking up the already gibbed Scout; however, when the player throws it, then it cannot be picked up back. Also, it cannot be resupplied by visiting the Resupply Locker.
- Currently backpack icon shows the Scout without a cap, while in-game he is with.
- In 1st Person view, Heavy's animation shows that he's throwing, but when seen in World view, it shows in a Civilian pose.
- It is possible to be scared when the head is behind the wall
- Sometimes the blood will appear in the wrong position than the head hits.
- This item does not glow when crit-boosted