Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Decimate to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Decimate/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
On your recent translations
Please take a look at my edits to your recent translations, as I have been fixing some minor mistakes you have been making.
Also, quotations are meant to be translated.
translate=yes adds the article to the Quotations needing translating category; once you have translated a quotation, please remove that from
Just passing by to remind you that all that
translate=yes does is add the article to the "Quotations needing translating" category, so please make sure to translate the quotation as well when you translate an article.
- Hi, i already knew that but thanks for the reminder anyway. Decimate (talk) 10:41, 29 March 2022 (UTC)
/sv vsh page
Hey! I don't agree with some of your edits so if you could do a summary of what you think is wrong with the current page please do.
- Hi, i looked though your edits, i've seen that you tend to use complicated words to describe something (like avvärja which also can means försvara sig but simpler), when i translate pages i like to make the page easy to read and easy to understand, some of these words that you are using sound machine translated and complicated (i'm not claming that you are using a machine translator). The page doesn't have to be a 1:1 replica to the english version, you can use diffrent wording as long as it has the same meaning.
For your continuous work on translating articles to Swedish, I think it was about time you received this Wikichievement. Keep it up!
Silently removes text
- The above user has been banned for disrespectful behavior. That said, I would encourage that you do not remove content from your talkpage, and instead ask the user to clarify if their comments are unclear. Darkid « Talk — Contribs » 01:52, 30 April 2023 (UTC)
- Hi, i will try to be more helpful next time, i removed his comments because the user just pointed out my edits to the pages (also in multiple sections which i did not like), i didn't think the user would explain more. Again i will try to be helpful next time. Decimate (talk) 06:30, 30 April 2023 (UTC)
Help request for translation LUT for itemboxes
Hello Decimate! I am currently working on a translation LUT for itemboxes as I am reworking all the pages, could you please have a look at the LUT and make sure that every translation for swedish is correct? Thank you so so much in advance! CampeR (talk) 06:56, 6 September 2023 (UTC)