I noticed no-one's formally welcomed you to the wiki, so...
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User RobTheStarCollector to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:RobTheStarCollector/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
You already know how to sign, so I won't begin to lecture you on that (it was close though :P) but I have noticed the images in your sig are a tad on the big side, and could mess up the text formatting on some pages. Please try to keep images at a maximum of 19x19px in size to prevent this. More info at this snazzy lookin' page over here. » Cooper Kid (blether) • (contreebs) 13:12, 12 September 2013 (PDT)
- k to da king StarHorder 13:13, 12 September 2013 (PDT)
- But now its lame 3= StarHorder 13:14, 12 September 2013 (PDT)
I appreciate the warm welcome
Yo, your userpage infobox is broken.
- Plaese do. I love to get help from expierianced users. StarHorder 07:48, 25 September 2013 (PDT)
- welokayStar=3Horder 05:30, 4 March 2014 (PST)
- Tbh, that was my first constructive edit in a long time. =3 Star=3Horder 09:48, 4 April 2014 (PDT)
Please be nice
- Sorry, I was using them for emphasis, but we have bold for a reason, i guess.Star=3Horder 11:05, 4 April 2014 (PDT)
- read the trivia style guide, please. Star=3Horder 06:54, 9 April 2014 (PDT)
I hope this will not happen for the third
Please be nice to another person, also please do not put anything that not about the discussion itself. I hope this is the last time I warn you about this. Rikka Takanashi (talk) • (contributions) 09:26, 9 April 2014 (PDT)
- Yes sir. also, your edit Contains the number 666. alot have recently.Star=3Horder 10:05, 9 April 2014 (PDT)
- I was actually suggesting a name. xDStar=3Horder 05:40, 11 April 2014 (PDT)
EXPECT MORE NEW USERS!!!
I created a guide on how to have your chances of getting a wiki cap increase here is the link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=261831778 anyway expect more new user :)
> new user
> didn't sign their post
> calling me new
Star=3Horder 11:48, 16 January 2015 (PST)
Why not... (not serious)
Well... For you ¬¬' -By your friend (or not) ▪ ▪ ▪ 07:55, 16 January 2015 (PST)