From Team Fortress Wiki
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
|Map type||Control Point|
|File name:|| |
|Environment:||Alpine / Spytech|
|Health Kits:||×11 • ×8|
|Ammo Boxes:||×14 • ×9|
Control Point 3
- Control point: The control point is located on a bridge spanning between the large barn and the house by the cliff.
- Entrances to the control point: The control point can be reached either by a slanted ladder on either side, through a tunnel leading through the large barn, or through the house closest to the edge of the map.
- Under the bridge: Under and around the perimeter of the bridge there is a large courtyard containing slanted ladders on either side to climb up onto the bridge. Under the bridge itself there is a tunnel which leads to either side's courtyard. There are two respawn rooms which are utilised whenever the advancing team captures Control Point 2/4.
Control Points 2 & 4
- Control point: The control point is located on a large overhang facing a courtyard.
- Entrances to the control point: Both control points have a direct patch leading in from Control Point 3 but also can be entered from behind using the underpass and stairs.
- Under the control points: Under the control point is a second respawn room which are utilised whenever the advancing team captures Control Point 3. It leads in to a small room with one door leading in from Control Points 1/5 and one door leading out towards Control Point 3. There are stairs that go up towards the control point.
Control Points 1 & 5
- Control point: Both control points are located in a large room on top of some stairs in each respective base of the teams.
- Entrances to the control point: Both control points can be reached by staircases to the left and right of the control point which stem from the bottom of the room. A third way to reach the control point is running straight from Control Points 2/4 and down the small flight of stairs.
- Under the control point: Under the control points is a small open-roofed room with a column separating two corridors. There are another set of corridors, one of which leads to the main respawn rooms, and the other leading to an underpass which has a staircase leading to Control Points 2/4 and an outside path leading to Control Point 3.
- There are a set of presents hidden behind the BLU team's blast doors and can only be reached by utilising
- An additional small health pack and ammo box are hidden under the map.