From Team Fortress Wiki
|Map Type:||Control Point|
|File name:|| |
|Environment:||Alpine / Spytech|
|Health Kits:||×11 • ×8|
|Ammo Boxes:||×14 • ×9|
|“I built that.”
This page contains information about a custom map that is not an official Team Fortress 2 map.
To see official TF2 maps, go to here.
The objective for each team is to capture all five control points while preventing the other team from doing the same. Both teams start out with two points already acquired as well as a neutral middle point.
Control Point 3
- Control point: The control point is located on a bridge spanning between the large barn and the house by the cliff.
- Entrances to the control point: The control point can be reached either by a slanted ladder on either side, through a tunnel leading through the large barn, or through the house closest to the edge of the map.
- Under the bridge: Under and around the perimeter of the bridge there is a large courtyard containing slanted ladders on either side to climb up onto the bridge. Under the bridge itself there is a tunnel which leads to either side's courtyard. There are two respawn rooms which are utilised whenever the advancing team captures Control Point 2/4.
Control Points 2 & 4
- Control point: The control point is located on a large overhang facing a courtyard.
- Entrances to the control point: Both control points have a direct patch leading in from Control Point 3 but also can be entered from behind using the underpass and stairs.
- Under the control points: Under the control point is a second respawn room which are utilised whenever the advancing team captures Control Point 3. It leads in to a small room with one door leading in from Control Points 1/5 and one door leading out towards Control Point 3. There are stairs that go up towards the control point.
Control Points 1 & 5
- Control point: Both control points are located in a large room on top of some stairs in each respective base of the teams.
- Entrances to the control point: Both control points can be reached by staircases to the left and right of the control point which stem from the bottom of the room. A third way to reach the control point is running straight from Control Points 2/4 and down the small flight of stairs.
- Under the control point: Under the control points is a small open-roofed room with a column separating two corridors. There are another set of corridors, one of which leads to the main respawn rooms, and the other leading to an underpass which has a staircase leading to Control Points 2/4 and an outside path leading to Control Point 3.
- There are a set of presents hidden behind the BLU team's blast doors and can only be reached by utilising
- An additional small health pack and ammo box are hidden under the map.