Team Fortress Wiki
Team Fortress 2 Wiki or TF2 Wiki was created by Nos in October 2007. The goal of this Wiki is to provide Team Fortress 2 players with information that they will find useful when playing the game.
What is a wiki?
For the main wikipedia article on what is a wiki please see here
- A wiki is a collection of web pages designed to enable anyone who accesses it to contribute or modify content, using a simplified markup language. Wikis are often used to create collaborative websites and to power community websites. For example, the collaborative encyclopedia Wikipedia is one of the best-known wikis.
How to get started and Where to find things
- Those links on the left under "Navigation" are the way to find your way around.
- First check out the Main Page, it tells you what's new and has useful links.
- Try the search box! It is quite useful you can always search within this site using google here
- The community portal is where we all get together and have a chat! This has some good interwebsite links.
- If you are bored you can always check out a random page
How to edit
This is a wiki which is a collaboration of pages that anyone can edit to make it better.
TF2 Wiki, like wikipedia, uses a special "Language" to create formatting, for example putting "==" either side of some text makes it into a title. For more "codes" like this to create formatting wikipedia has a cheat sheet for the basics or a tutorial for the very basics.
We also have a manual of style which you should follow, this gives guidelines on the way you should format pages
Where to get help
Almost everyone here will be willing to offer you help! You just need to ask right! ^^
The main place to get help is to click here: Help:Contents
Who are the people in charge?
These are the bosses; they have ultimate power ~ i.e. don't mess with them. The current Bureaucrats are:
These have almost absolute power. They include:
There are also others who have more power than normal users see here for a full list
These are just a few quick facts about this site: