- Jinkies! I never even looked at the signs! Thanks for the smiles.
- I agree that if they are (as yet) a one-off gag (like the dinosaur signs of Enclosure), then there should not be a specific page.
- Also, as a one-off involving many signs, it would make a mess to add them to List of companies and List of posters.
- So, it would be best, and appreciated, to add them to a signs subsection to the gallery on Megalo. Keep it simple; the caption for each sign in the gallery would just the name of the unhaunted version, which would be a link to the unhaunted image (like so; Driller). If the haunted sign makes a references external to TF2, a second link could link to the reference (like so; Jinkies and maybe Thriller).
- Please do not say, "makes a reference to" or "references".
- If it becomes a running thing, only then could a separate page be justified.
- If the sub-section is made, the Easter Egg can also go in their own subsection.
- M I K A D O 282 ❄❄❄❄❄❄ ❄❄ ❄❄ (talk) (Help Wanted!) 04:12, 25 January 2021 (UTC)
Cosmetic File Names
I'm compiling a list of cosmetic model names, there's one on the steam community but it's outdated. I think it would be nice to put the list somewhere on the wiki so that instead of 1 guy on the steam community forgetting to update it, the wiki community could work together to keep it up to date. Xikylo (talk) 22:28, 23 January 2021 (UTC)
- It is not necessary. You can find a full, always updated list of the filenames of the items in
tf/script/items/item_game.txt· Ashe (talk) 22:36, 23 January 2021 (UTC)
Are Red Fur and Blue Mountain "paired"?
Blue Mountain looks familiar. Is it a sky box (Thundermountain/Lumberyard)? BLU's mountain in End of the Line? Both? I can't look right now. M I K A D O 282 ❄❄❄❄❄❄ ❄❄ ❄❄ (talk) (Help Wanted!) 03:18, 28 January 2021 (UTC)