|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Release date:||October 1, 2020|
|Last updated:||October 2, 2020|
|Developer(s):||Sammy "Berry" Bunting|
Chris "Another Bad Pun" Williams
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Zach "Exactol" Matuson
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Christoph "Gadget" Manschitz
Ivan "Crowbar" Sokolov
Kevin "Ravidge" Brook
Theo "TheoF114" Fletcher
Pitfall, Pumpkin bombs, Crushing
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×2|
The center platform contains three tracks on it, one for each level, and raises and lowers periodically. It starts at the bottom level, then raises to the middle one, then to the top one, then lowers back to the bottom one, repeating the cycle. Once raised or lowered, a ghost train passes through on whichever track the platform is aligned with, killing whoever touches it and scaring anyone who goes near it. There is a bottomless pit below the point that kills any player that falls in.
- Turntable: A railway turntable, where the control point is located.
- The Pit: A pit with train tracks overlooking the point, one on each side.
- Underpoint: A wooden platform underneath the point with a medium ammo pack and small health pack.
- The Stairs: A set of stairs to access the Underpoint and spawn.
- The Factory: Fringing the Pit on either side is a building, with a sheltered Catwalk leading to the Ledge.
- The Valley: The small low area behind the Factory between the Spawn area exits.
- Spawn Yard: Between the Spawn and the Valley is the Yard which gives way to the three entrances to the Valley.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Megalo to the game.
- Fixed minor out of bounds teleporter exploit
- Added pumpkin bombs
- Fixed players building Teleporters in RED spawn
- It is possible to see the tips of the ghost train's horns, as well as the particle effects it emits, clipping through the floors of the spawn rooms, where the trains with the resupply lockers are stationed.
- This is easier to see in RED's spawn, as the ghost train waits to cross the center platform at its lowest level right below it.
- Two gravestones illuminated by a candle next to a tree with two ghost dolls hanging from its branches can be found outside the playable area and away from normal view on the RED side of the map.
- A wooden deer cutout can be found behind a rock to the left of the building the ghost train goes into after crossing the center platform on the middle level.