|Release date:||October 20, 2017|
|Last updated:||June 26, 2018|
- fuzzymellow -
|Hazards:||White water, Raptors,|
|Health Kits:||×12 • ×24|
|Ammo Boxes:||×7 • ×16 • ×10|
Enclosure is a community-made, three-stage Payload map released during the Jungle Inferno Update. The map depicts certain enclosures and facilities of Charles Darling's Triassic Preserve. Mr. Darling's finest exhibits include Pteranodon, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops, Velociraptor, and Tyrannosaurus rex in enriching environments.
A portion of the money made from sales of Jungle Inferno Campaign Pass for the Jungle Inferno campaign goes to the authors of this map.
Triassic Preserve's Dinosaur Enclosures:
The BLU team must push the cart through three stages, past major facilities and main attractions of Triassic Preserve.
Aviary Gate 03 (Stage One)
- Hydroelectric Plant – BLU Base
- Pteranodon Aviary/Ramps
- Chasm (separates left flank route) (Pitfall/White water)
- Service Hall (an important flank for both sides: for RED to get behind the Cart, for BLU the get behind the defense in the Observation Room)
- Ramps Gate (flank to Ramps)
- Gate A (flank to Capture point (A))
- Cage (flank to Observation Room)
- Fan Exit (unlocks with Capture point (A))
- High Hide (one-way gate up stairs: high flanks to the Observation Room and Restricted Area, overlook to the Amber Mine Battlements, and route to the Catwalk)
- Capture point (A) "Aviary"
- Aviary Gate 04 (exit from Aviary)
- Observation Room
- Restricted Area (flank between Observation Room and Amber Mine)
- Amber Mine (Hammond’s Amber Mining Co. sorting buildings)
- Battlements: Catwalk (BLU) / Sorting Shed (RED)
- Capture point (B) / Final point – Amber "Mine Entrance"
- RED Base behind Sorting Shed
Security Station 02 (Stage Two)
- Amber Mine – BLU Base
- Stream (White water)
- Trail (self-interpretive flank to Triceratops Enclosure)
- Brachiosaurus Enclosure / Security buildings
- Capture point (A) "Security Station" - forward RED Spawn
- Control Room flank that unlocks with Capture point (A)
- Pipeline (duck under)
- Triceratops Enclosure (flank)
- Goldbloom Room controls the corner flank past the Triceratops
- Wood Structure (track)
- Lean to (roof/flank)
- Capture point (B) / Final point – "Boathouse" & Freeman Airboat Tours
- RED Base inside Goldbloom Boathouse
Bridges over a slippery stream of whitewater.
Holding Facility Gate 01 (Stage Three)
- Goldbloom Warehouse – BLU Base
- Raptor Enclosure (Raptors)
- Maintenance Shed (note: surfable walls)
- Capture point (A) "Raptor enclosure"
- Gate 01 opens with Capture point (A), closes with Capture point (B),
- Sector 6
- RED spawn shortcut to Sector 6: closes with Capture point (A)
- Forward BLU Spawn at Sector 6: opens with Capture point (B)
- Capture point (B) "T. rex enclosure" (closes Gate 01) (Crushing)
- T. rex Encounter, final combat area
- Final point – "T. rex"
- RED Base inside Hatchery
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Deathcam, the T. rex gate can fail to render.
- Certain objects on the map may fail to render as well.
- Sharing an issue that the Jurassic Park film has to a lesser extent, none of the dinosaurs displayed in Triassic Park are from the Triassic Period. Most are Cretaceous dinosaurs, excepting Brachiosaurus making an appearance in the Late Jurassic.
- Freeman Airboat Tours is a reference to Gordon Freeman, the protagonist from the from Half-Life series as well as
Visual references to Team Fortress 2 culture:
Reference to Rappy.
Hidden in a shack in BLU Spawn, deer and Pteranodon play with the TF2 Chess Set.
Visual references to the Jurassic Park franchise:
Cheap Mann Co. "embryo containers".
Goldbloom Tropical Flora Exports references actor Jeff Goldblum.