- This article is about the fictional company, Mann Co.. For other uses, see Mann Co. Store and Mann-Conomy Update.
Mann Co., a division of TF Industries, was originally founded by Zepheniah Mann, ownership of Mann Co. has since been given to close friend and hunter Barnabas Hale, as stated in his last will and testament. The company is currently run by Barnabas' descendant, Saxton Hale, who operates under the policy that if you aren't 100% satisfied with their product line, you can take it up with him. In addition to their weapons, munitions and cosmetic lines, they also publish Dapper Rogue, a catalog for the "gentleman scoundrel", of which the Spy takes interest in. In more recent times, the company served the Badlands and ran The Zepheniah Mann & Sons Co. Quarterly Concern, a "compendium of broad swords, musket guns and doomsday weaponry for immediate sale" – a pamphlet of no small interest to the Soldier. The Administrator has been known to make use of Mann Co. for custom orders via her assistant Miss Pauling. They were also the subject of two Senate investigations, one in relation to their alleged part in the tragic destruction of American monkeynaut Poopy Joe's capsule during takeoff and the other in relation to teaching boys aged 6-16, among other things: moral turpitude, arson, vandalism, hippie assault, tax fraud, at-home laryngectomies, car theft, gorilla slaughter, and the Heimlich Maneuver (which had just been invented and was still considered controversial).
Mann Co. went "online" as of the Mann-Conomy Update when Saxton Hale discovered the existence of the Internet after one of his employees, who was losing a fight against a gorilla during "Gorilla Wrestling Fridays", asked for his mother to be notified by email. Saxton Hale currently owns England due to the Internet, and the Mann Co. Store was created as well – a way for people to buy hats, weapons, bundles, and other Miscellaneous items for real currency.
This list contains some of the following notable products Mann Co. has released.
- Mann Co. also has a number of items released under As Zepheniah Mann & Sons Co..
|Ambassador||A primary weapon used by the Spy.|
|Boston Boom-Bringer||A strange, miscellaneous future doo-dad for Scout|
|Buff Banner||A secondary weapon for the Soldier.|
|Camera Beard||Not only a miscellaneous item for the Spy, but also a cleverly hidden recording tool.|
|Chargin' Targe||A secondary weapon for the Demoman.|
|Cloak and Dagger||A watch for the Spy, which he ordered from the Mann Co. Catalog.|
|Crab-Walking Kit||An interesting kit which teaches the user the ways of the Spycrab.|
|Dead Ringer||A watch for the Spy, which he ordered from the Mann Co. Catalog.|
|Direct Hit||A primary weapon for the Soldier.|
|Equalizer||A melee weapon for the Soldier.|
|Quicklime||"Not" for burying bodies.|
|Eyelander||A melee weapon for the Demoman.|
|Flamethrower Lighter||A piece of the Pyro's primary weapon.|
|Force-A-Nature||A primary weapon for the Scout.|
|Googly Gazer||A miscellaneous robotic eye replacement for the Engineer.|
|Hat-Wearing Man magazine||Where the highest members of society get their fashion tips.|
|Idea Tube||Misc item for Engineer to remember ideas|
|Jarate||"The Jar-Based Karate!" Self Defense Kit.|
|Macrofilm Suit||The Spy suit replacement that was never meant to be.|
|Mann Co. Buildable Industries Worldwide Brand Adjustable Spanners||The only company the Engineer trusts with his buildings.|
|Poopy Joe Commemorative Plates||Depicts tools that Poopy Joe would have used in Actual Space.|
|Portable Baccarat Detector||Helpful in design, but impossible to use in practice.|
|Private Eye||A detective hat for the Spy, Demoman, and Medic.|
|Razorback||A Hand-Crafted Tribal Shield.|
|"Ro-bots"||Don't worry, they are only used for Violence.|
|Sandman||A melee weapon for the Scout.|
|"Saxton Series" comics||The Adventures of Saxton Hale.|
|Ullapool Caber||A melee weapon for the Demoman.|
- These products are no longer available for purchase at the Valve Store.
- Mann Co. was first introduced into the Team Fortress universe on May 15, 2009 when Spy Update day 4 was released on the Team Fortress 2 Blog.
- According to A Visual History, Bidwell's Big Plan, and the Manniversary Update & Sale catalog, Mann Co. products tend to break down, catch on fire (although Saxton Hale claims that that's how he knows the products are working), and melt into people's skulls.
- Rick, the Adventure Sphere from Portal 2 claims he has a black belt in Larate.
- "Mann Co." also has gone by the name of "Zepheniah Mann & Sons Co." and "Mann & Sons Munitions Concerns". As of A Cold Day in Hell, it is currently under the name Gray Mann Co. to coincide with Gray Mann's takeover.