From Team Fortress Wiki
|Map Type:||Mann vs. Machine|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×8|
Coal Town is a map that was released on August 15th, 2012. It is designed for the game mode, Mann vs. Machine. It was first seen in the Mann vs. Machine update announcement. The map contains 6 missions: the Normal mission Crash Course, the Intermediate missions Cave In and Quarry, the Advanced missions Ctrl+Alt+Destruction and CPU Slaughter, and the Expert mission Cataclysm.
A Halloween-themed nighttime version of this map, Coaltown Event, was added in the Spectral Halloween Special. This version of the map has a single, unique mission: the Nightmare mission Caliginous Caper.
- Coal Town was added to the game.
- Updated Mvm_Coaltown
- Blocked bots from being blasted into the tank tunnel
- Blocked giants from getting stuck under the stairs in the final pit
- Added the map Mvm_coaltown_event with a special Halloween mission
- In the description of the “Historic Secretarial Alcove”, Bilious is mispelled Bilius.