Self-Made Dalokohs Bar
Level 50 Lunch Box
★ Unusual Effect: Community Sparkle
Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds.
I made this!
Eat to gain up to 100 health.
Alt-fire: Share chocolate with a friend (Small Health Kit)
( Not Tradable, Marketable, or Usable in Crafting )
I built that.
— The Engineer
The Self-Made quality is an item quality assigned to items granted by Valve to the creators of content for Team Fortress 2 submitted via the Steam Workshop, or the former contribution page on the TF2 Official Website. Like the Community quality, items with the Self-Made quality have the Community Sparkle particle effect attached and can be given different material parameters. They also have an additional description string of "I made this!".
Depending on the type of accepted content, various additional Self-Made items may be granted, alongside Self-Made versions of an accepted cosmetic item, weapon or taunt:
- Self-Made supply crate or case keys, as well as applicable bundle packs, are awarded to players whose items are featured within them.
- Self-Made Map Stamps, Strange Filters and a Self-Made Map Stamps Collection are awarded to map creators.
- Self-Made Unusual Caps are awarded to the creators of Unusual effects.
- Self-Made War Paints are awarded to their creators, which yield a Self-Made Decorated weapon when used.
- Additional Self-Made items, including commemorative badges and action items, were granted to the teams that created the Robotic Boogaloo, End of the Line and Invasion community updates.
The hexadecimal color code for the Self-Made quality is #70B04A.