This article is specific to the patch released. For information on the update, see Mann-Conomy Update
Team Fortress 2
- Added the Mann-conomy.
- Additional TF2 features
- Added new auto-team-scramble system:
- Set mp_scrambleteams_auto to 1 (default) to automatically scramble the teams if the criteria is met
- Set mp_scrambleteams_auto_windifference to set the number of round wins a team must lead by in order to trigger an auto scramble (default is 2)
- Updated how Spy disguise targets are selected to more randomly distribute the selections
- Fixed the FreezePanel background not using the correct color if you were killed by a player or building on your own team
- Server browser tweaks
- It will now encourage you to add servers to Favorites or Blacklists after you have a good/bad experience on them.
- The Server Browser now automatically closes after successfully connecting to a server (opt-out via the Options-Multiplayer->Advanced dialog)
- Achievement tuning
- Demoman achievement "The Stickening" changed to 3 from 5.
- Heavy achievement "Krazy Ivan" changed to 50 from 100.
- Medic achievement "Consultation" changed to 3 from 5.
- Medic achievement "Peer Review" changed to 10 from 50.
- Medic achievement "Placebo Effect" changed to 2 from 5.
- Medic achievement "FYI I am A Medic" changed to 1 from 5.
- Medic achievement "Family Practice" changed to 5 from 10.
- Soldier achievement "Geneva Contravention" changed to 3 from 5.
- Scout achievement "Strike Zone" now counts assists.
- Scout achievements "Fall Classic" and "Foul Territory" are fixed.
Engine (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
- Added sv_alltalk to the list of convars that are checked for the sv_tags list.
- Fixed a model instance crash.
- Removed engine ConVar "r_ForceRestore"
- Removed the cooldown timer from the Sandvich and the Dalokohs Bar when eating.
- The Tippler's Tricorne model was accidentally switched with the yet to be released Rimmed Raincatcher model.
- The Tribalman's Shiv view model was updated to match the world model.
- A green number now shows up by your health bar when you pick up health, similar to when hitting enemies with the Blutsauger.
- A small medical cross particle appears in the spot you picked up health.
- Fixed taunt glitch involving switching weapons quickly.
- Added unused "Hi-five" taunts for Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Pyro, Scout, Sniper, Soldier and Spy.
- Scottish Resistance now fires 25% faster and has a .2 second longer bomb arm time. (Total bomb arm time is now .8 seconds.)
- Added option to enable sound when TF2 is running at background.
- Pyro's Airblast pushes grounded stickies approximately twice the distance now.
- The Frontier Justice now works correctly with critical boosts.
- Players will automatically be respawned with their new loadouts if they switch weapons while in a spawn area.
- Removed the "class advisor" and class records from the top-right corner of the main menu
- Scouts will always switch to a melee weapon upon drinking Bonk! Atomic Punch
- This was done to fix the issue of players being able to fire their weapons immediately after drinking by holding the primary fire button.
- Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative, Texas Slim's Dome Shine and Baseball Bill's Sports Shine now show up when using the "Inspect" key on allies.
- Added message for DirectX 8 users on painted hats that paint will not display correctly on their system
- Added community descriptions to hats
- Added Mann Co. Supply Crate series #1
- Self-damage for the Kamikaze taunt kill has been increased to 320, which prevents Soldiers from surviving the taunt when overhealed normally.
- Items server was updated to verify consumable items were indeed the correct item, as it was possible to replace any item in items_game.txt and have it act as a consumable item (i.e. use an Eyelander as a Nametag)
- Added a new bullet bodygroup to the Sniper model.
- Vintage quality introduced.
- Unusual quality introduced.
- Added materials for the Jag and Legionaire's Lid.
- Removed the Frontier Justice's normal map.