Template:Did you know/pt-br
Fatos sendo exibidos agora
- ...that both the Pain Train and the Fists of Steel got their names from in-game voice lines?
- ...a Administradora, na história em quadrinhos GUERRA!, está observando os eventos de Conheça o Spy ocorrendo antes da Srta. Pauling aparecer?
- ...o nome das Chamas de Huo Long vem da palavra chinesa para "dragão de fogo" (火龙, huǒlóng)?
- ...that the Grenade Launcher has six chambers because it originally had six shots in its clip?
- ...that the bobblehead in Meet the Sniper was originally supposed to be an "Old Geezer" instead of the Civilian?
- ...that the Bloodhound was originally planned to be released as Sam's Hat, alongside Max's Severed Head, the Big Kill and the Lugermorph, with the release of Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, but was scrapped due to the difficulty fitting the head of each class, yet the textures remained in the game files?
- ...Robin Walker, John Cook e Ian Caughley originalmente criaram QTF só porque queriam uma versão multiclasses de Quake para uso próprio?
- ...that the Soldier's voice actor, Rick May, also voiced General Pepper, the Narrator, Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, and Andross from the popular Nintendo 64 game, StarFox 64?
|AVISO: NÃO USE ESTA PÁGINA PARA SUGERIR OU ADICIONAR FATOS. SUGIRA NOVOS FATOS NO ARTIGO EM INGLÊS (em inglês).|