Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Currently displayed facts
- ...that there is a reference to the Liberty Bell hidden in the Liberty Launcher?
- ...that on its right side, the Family Business has a small faded picture of a hammer and sickle?
- ...that there's an unused .midi version of Intruder Alert?
- ...that the newspaper shown on the last panel of the comic Ring of Fired apparently uses an invented language for the article content under the English titles?
- ...that while using the Vaccinator, keeping the alternate fire button pressed maintains an ÜberCharge through all of the charges left with no interruptions in between?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS GO AT THE END OF THIS SECTION.
Add facts below this title
- ...that the Carrier Tank in Mann vs. Machine was placed into different maps before the official release of Mann vs. Machine?
- ...that the Love & War Update was referenced prior to its release by a line in Dota 2's "The Stanley Parable Announcer Pack?"
- ...that the Sentry of the Engineer beeps according to their level?
- ...that RED and BLU's names come from their owner's names, Redmond Mann and Blutarch Mann?
- ...that Medics ÜberCharged with the Vaccinator using fire resistance can survive the Hadouken taunt kill?
- ...that the Siberian Sophisticate adds a barcode to the back of Heavy's head?
- ...that the Boxcar Bomber is named after the Bockscar B-29 bomber plane that dropped the nuclear bomb in Nagasaki, Japan during World War II?
- ...that the Box Trot was hidden in the background of various places on the pages for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that there was a cosmetic called the Bonk'n'Flash, which was scrapped due to copyright concerns and was replaced by the Bonk Boy?
- ...that the loading screen of Yukon still shows the old control point placement?
- ...that the Conniver's Kunai's over-heal bonus removes degenerative effects such as afterburn and Bleeding?
- ...that the box from the Box Trot taunt has some Japanese written on it (スパイは、この箱のなかにいる) which translates to "The Spy is in this box"?
- ...that Your Eternal Reward is a reference to the knife that Jafar wields in the movie Aladdin?
- ...that despite its description saying otherwise, the RoBro 3000 has an on/off switch?
- ...that the Nostromo Napalmer is a reference to Alien (1979), and has the same design as the prop in the movie?
- ...that the Carlton is based off a dance move done by Carlton Banks in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
- ...that the Sandman stuns 2 seconds longer on critical hits?
- ...that the picture that depicts the Pyro winning the Heavy vs. Pyro war (during the Meet Your Match Update) is a reference to the Meet the Pyro cinematic in which the Heavy takes a Fire Axe to the head?
- ...that the mercenaries, alongside other Valve characters appeared in a version of Peggle called Peggle Extreme?
- ...that the Valve Store incorrectly lists the Stickybomb Launcher as the Scottish Resistance on the Demoman Action Figure?
- ...that development on Powerhouse actually began in 2007, but the developer left it unfinished and then released the map for the Gun Mettle Update?
- ...that Monoculus is the Demoman's missing eye?
- ...that the PASS Time speed boost Haste is faster than the Mannpower powerup Haste?
- ...that all of the Demoman's alternate grenade launchers were released in Christmas updates?
- ...that you can actually see through the soldier's rocket launcher from the back?
- ...that Melee Weapons have a higher chance to have Random Crits than any other weapons?
- ...that Heavy has a PhD in Russian Literature?
- ...that a fully overhealed Heavy can survive all of Pyro's taunt kills?
- ...that Soldier was originally supposed to receive a Flyswatter weapon?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented the Rocket Jump?
- ...that there was an easter egg in Meet the spy hinting towards MvM?
- ...that the Holiday Punch was originally going to have a style that gave the gloves a color scheme similar to the Officer's Ushanka?
- ...that Sniper is actually from New Zealand?
- ...that Gabe Newell purchased 10,000 Southern Hospitalities after its creator emailed Gabe to thank him for adding it to the Mann Co. Store?
- ...that in old beta Source Filmmaker builds, there are models of the Team Fortress Classic Flamethrower?