Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Currently displayed facts
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented the Rocket Jump?
- ...that the Holiday Punch was originally going to have a style that gave the gloves a color scheme similar to the Officer's Ushanka?
- ...that Sniper is actually from the lost land of New Zealand?
- ...that Gabe Newell purchased 10,000 Southern Hospitalities after its creator emailed Gabe to thank him for adding it to the Mann Co. Store?
- ...that in old beta Source Filmmaker builds, there are models of the Team Fortress Classic Flamethrower?
- ...that the Beggar's Bazooka kill icon name is "dumpster_device"?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS ARE ADDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SECTION.
- ...that on the map Banana Bay there is a hidden ritual to Poopy Joe near BLU spawn?
- ...that there are two RED Spy indicators on the BLU's dashboard in Meet the Spy?
- ...that the Fan O'War was originally going to be for Soldier instead of Scout?
- ...that the Teleporter is the only building that does not change in appearance when upgraded?
- ...that the Degreaser's airblast was originally intended to be chargeable, similar to the Stickybomb Launcher?
- ...that the scrapped Nail Gun's ammo belt appears in the bottom space of a Dispenser, regardless of level?
- ...that both Miss Pauling's contract voiceline and final page of the Blood Money comic allude to Spy beating a DNA test?
- ...that in Meet The Spy the RED Spy while disguised as BLU Scout pretended to cut himself on the blunt side of his Knife?
- ...that the Stickybombs placed during Setup time or Mann vs. Machine while under effect of the Kritzkrieg disappear if the Medic changes class?
- ...that players on the winning team during Humiliation can respawn via switching classes?
- ...that the Dragon's Fury projectile can be reflected?
- ...that 14 Golden Wrenches were destroyed for charity?
- ...that the Rescue Ranger's sine wave changes depending on the amount of metal the player has?
- ...that a soccer ball can spawn when you equip with Ball-Kicking Boots?
- ...that you will regenerate all health lost from drowning?
- ...that there is an actual eye museum in the Badlands of New Mexico?
- ...that all Team Fortress 2 Comics published with Updates before August, 2011, were collected in the book, The Sacrifice and Other Steam-Powered Stories?
- ...that the Box Trot taunt is a reference to the Metal Gear series?
- ...that the Amputator has a +3 HP regeneration which can negate the Blutsauger's -2 HP regen?
- ...that the Soldier and Demoman were best friends, but the Administrator made them enemies?
- ...that the Tartan Spartan has a description that references a famous line from the 2006 movie 300?
- ...that Abraham Lincoln invented stairs?
- ...that there are Cool Beans hidden on the map Banana Bay?
- ...that Valve for a while accidentally changed unusual drop rate to 100% on some old crates on 25th July 2019?
- ...that the Whoopee Cap's description references Jughead Jones, of Archie Comics fame, who is well-known for wearing a similar cap?
- ...that the music from the Kazotsky Kick taunt can be heard in the CS:GO map Train, coming from a small radio inside the kitchen?
- ...that the Clinical Trial is the only item set in the game that doesn't feature a cosmetic?
- ...that at point blank range the Force-A-Nature deals more damage than Soldier's Rocket Launchers (except the Direct Hit)?
- ...that a fully charged Machina headshot is one of the few things that can kill a Spy at full health while he's using the Dead Ringer?
- ...that the Festive Huntsman has a tag on that says "Merry Smissmas --Sniper"?
- ...that the Strange Bacon Grease, despite its name, is actually in Unique Quality?
- ...that the Isolated Merc and the Isolationist Pack are the only item sets in the game to provide buffs and debuffs?
- ...that the Candy Cane, Boston Basher, Pain Train, Back Scratcher, Holiday Punch, Killing Gloves of Boxing and the Machina are the only weapons whose stats have remained unchanged since release?
- ...that the Woodland Warrior Rocket Launcher skin has a hidden Spycrab in it?
- ...that it is possible to land a Mini-Crits using the Axtinguisher on an enemy Pyro or an enemy Sniper wearing the Darwin's Danger Shield?
- ...that it is possible to perform a flare jump using the Flare Gun at a very specific angle on some locations of the maps?
- ...that it is possible to survive performing the Soldier's Kamikaze taunt by colliding with a ceiling before the explosion part of the taunt?
- ...that the Minigun is named Sasha, the Brass Beast is named Oksana, the Huo-Long Heater is named Sheila, and the Tomislav is named Svetlana?
- ...that Heavy has a PHD in Russian literature?
- ...that the Your Eternal Reward is a reference to Aladdin?
- ...that when Demoman cleaned up at Merasmus's home, he lost his eye?
- ...that the oldest known unusual is a Circling Peace Sign Stout Shako?
- ...that the only non-stock Soldier primary Weapons that have a hollow barrel are the Original and the Rocket Jumper?
- ...that with the Lumbricus Lid equipped the Kamikaze taunt will have a unique Kill icon?
- ...that the Unusual Haunted Metal Scrap and the Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker are the only Unusual quality items you can get for free in game?
- ...that there are RED Versions of the Mann vs. Machine robots in the files, but no where to be seen in game?
- ...that a fully overhealed Heavy with the Fists of Steel active and under the effect of the Dalokohs Bar can survive a fully-charged Machina headshot?
- ...that the Festive lights on some weapons are powered by Bonk! batteries?
- ...that the Engineer at the end of "Meet the Medic" is playing "A Little Heart to Heart" on his guitar?
- ...that it was revealed in the Comics that there were several teams hired by the Administrator named Vanguard, Echelon and Citadel?