Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Currently displayed facts
- ...that Meet the Spy was leaked onto YouTube on May 17, 2009, two days before its intended release?
- ...that a #101 Golden Wrench and a #11112 Gentle Manne's Service Medal were given to the winner of a charity auction for Child's Play?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS GO AT THE END OF THIS SECTION.
Add facts below this title
- ...that the zombie Spy was originally meant to feature a face stained with blood?
- ...that the "Bonk! Atomic Punch" page of the Scout update features an early version of Pipeline as its background, before it had even been released?
- ...that the Vita-Saw was originally going to have the Solemn Vow attribute along with its attributes?
- ...that on the picture of the achievement Soviet Union, the Heavy on the right sports a mullet, similarly to his original design?
- ...that the Baby Face's Blaster and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol are named after the famous criminals George "Baby Face" Nelson and Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd?
- ...that the Equalizer and the Eyelander were originally featured on the hidden Poopy Joe page during the WAR! Update?
- ...that the Bombinomicon costs $6.66?
- ...that the Sentry Buster uses the hitbox of a Giant Demoman Robot?
- ...that if a Huntsman arrow collides with a rocket in midair, it will destroy the rocket and continue on its path?
- ...that one of the garbled recordings that is heard when the Red-Tape Recorder is used to sap a building says "Let's make some noise..." when it is slowed down to 80% speed?
- ...that the Scout would have been able to catch projectiles and throw them back using the Catcher's Mitt?
- ...that the Shred Alert was intended to be a taunt attack?
- ...that the Scout can achieve a movement speed of up to 22.2 miles or 35.7 kilometers per hour?
- ...that the Manniversary Paper Hat is made from a folded copy of the Jarate ad from the Sniper vs. Spy Update?
- ...that the Sniper unlock was originally going to be a sniper rifle called the Walkabout, but it was later scrapped and replaced with the Huntsman?
- ...that the Respawn Rooms were planned to have turrets, but were scrapped before the final release?
- ...that the Bloodhound was originally planned to be released as Sam's Hat, alongside Max's Severed Head, the Big Kill and the Lugermorph, with the release of Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, but was scrapped due to the difficulty fitting the head of each class, yet remained in the game files?
- ...that if an arrow is nocked with the Huntsman, and the player is killed before the arrow was shot, the arrow will shoot immediately upon dying?
- ...that a picture from the Engineer Update shows a picture of the Engineer with the Engineer (Classic) from Team Fortress Classic?
- ...that the letters "MTP", which are the initials for Meet the Pyro, are carved on the Scorched Key?
- ...that there is a TF2 soundtrack called Sandwich Maker in the Source Filmmaker Beta which appears in the Engineer Update Teaser?
- ...that there have been Easter eggs about Mann vs. Machine dating as far back as the Engineer Update?
- ...that there are several references to Team Fortress 2 in Bloons Tower Defense 5, two of which are one of the Soldier's taunts as an icon and a Monkey Engineer which creates Sentry guns?
- ...that Bossa Studios released an update for the game Surgeon Simulator 2013 based off Meet the Medic?
- ...that a useless wire connected to a power socket at both ends loops around the 2Fort intel rooms?
- ...that there are unused death animations for every Class (other than the Pyro), presumably to be used for the respective Class burning to death?
- ...that due to hitmarkers, the Grenade Launcher does more damage if it hits someone in the bottom, and less damage if it hits someone in the top?
- ...that the Nanobalaclava was originally meant for all classes?
- ...that a screen that reads 'Game Over' is visible on the inside of the Virtual Viewfinder's model?
- ...that a Full Moon occurs every 29.5 days starting Midday, October 12, 2011, but NASA times the average length of a synodic month as 44 minutes and 3 seconds longer?
- ...that the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 instruction manuals included with The Orange Box incorrectly list the Sniper's Kukri as a machete?