Template:Did you know
From Team Fortress Wiki
Currently displayed facts
- ...that there is an unused song in the game's files originally intended to be played when the player used an Upgrade Station?
- ...that in the PC version of Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed, where the RED Pyro, Heavy, and Spy are an exclusive character, the Spy's cigarette was removed in fear of raising the ratings system up to T or +13 because of content showing the use of tobacco, but one of the Spy's idle animations implied that he once had a cigarette by removing it from his mouth and back in again with his hand?
- ...that the game is more likely to give you random crits if you have killed several enemies, to help you get a memorable killing streak?
- ...that the in-game calendar shows that June 1968 started on a Wednesday, but it actually started on a Saturday?
- ...that on the arrows of the Festive Huntsman, there are tags seen attached to them that read "Merry Smissmas -Sniper"?
- ...that when you sort a backpack by class, the listing order of the classes is that of Team Fortress Classic instead of Team Fortress 2?
|Notice: Before you make an addition, check out the rules for adding new facts.
REMEMBER: NEW FACTS GO AT THE END OF THIS SECTION.
Add facts below this title
- ...that the zombie Spy was originally meant to feature a face stained with blood?
- ...that the "Bonk! Atomic Punch" page of the Scout update features an early version of Pipeline as its background, before it had even been released?
- ...that the Vita-Saw was originally going to have the Solemn Vow attribute along with its attributes?
- ...that the Ambassador originally dealt mini-crits on headshot rather than full critical hits?
- ...that on the picture of the achievement Soviet Union, the Heavy on the right sports a mullet, similarly to his original design?
- ...that the Baby Face's Blaster and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol are named after the famous criminals George "Baby Face" Nelson and Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd?
- ...that the Pyro and the Medic are the only classes whose primary default weapon are team colored?
- ...that the Equalizer and the Eyelander were originally featured on the hidden Poopy Joe page during the WAR! Update?
- ...that the Bombinomicon costs $6.66?
- ...that the Sentry Buster uses the hitbox of a Giant Demoman Robot?
- ...that if a Huntsman arrow collides with a rocket in midair, it will destroy the rocket and continue on its path?
- ...that the Shortstop originally slowed down enemies for half a second?
- ...that one of the garbled recordings that is heard when the Red-Tape Recorder is used to sap a building says "Let's make some noise..." when it is slowed down to 80% speed?
- ...that the Scout would have been able to catch projectiles and throw them back using the Catcher's Mitt?
- ...that the Shred Alert was intended to be a taunt attack?
- ...that the Scout can achieve a movement speed of up to 22.2 miles or 35.7 kilometers per hour?
- ...that the Submachine Gun was once considered to be used by the Medic? 
- ...that the Manniversary Paper Hat is made from a folded copy of the Jarate ad from the Sniper vs. Spy Update?
- ...that the Sniper unlock was originally going to be a sniper rifle called the Walkabout, but it was later scrapped and replaced with the Huntsman?
- ...that the Respawn Rooms were planned to have turrets, but were scrapped before the final release?
- ...that in the Meet the Heavy, Heavy had skull icon from beta?
- ...that the Bloodhound was originally planned to be released as Sam's Hat, alongside Max's Severed Head, the Big Kill and the Lugermorph, with the release of Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse, but was scrapped due to the difficulty fitting the head of each class, yet remained in the game files?
- ...that if an arrow is notched with the Huntsman, and the player is killed before the arrow was shot, the arrow will shoot immediately upon dying?
- ...that the original crafting recipe for Scrap Metal was 3 weapons?