|“Let's settle this like gentlemen!”
This page has been marked for an open review.
Please see the message left by the editor: April Fools events haven't happened for 4 years. That's 2013, maggots. Help make the event happen, and help review this page's content. for additional information, your opinion is welcome.
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: Give it all you got, maggots! April Fools won't happen if we don't make it happen!
Original Page: N/A
Restricted Access: Whad'ya think from above, dummy?
Original Revision: N/A
Edit below this line
Warning: Display title "April 1, 2017 Patch" overrides earlier display title "April Fools 2017 Sandbox".
Note: No source link has been provided.
Happy April Fools day!
- Added the limited-time Fools Weaponry Case and Fools Key.
- Added 1 new taunt to the Mann Co. Store:
- New Fools Australium weapons!
- Scattergun, Rocket Launcher, Flame Thrower, Grenade Launcher, Stickybomb Launcher, Minigun, Frontier Justice, Wrench, SMG, Medi Gun, Knife, and Ambassador.
- Matchmaking Improvements
- Re-implemented original Auto-Balance system.
- Community servers can still enable volunteer-balancing by using "
- Added Degroot Keep to the competitive maps roster.
- Fixed problem where heading to Parallel Universes would crash the entire server due to an invalid entity known internally as
- All "MEDIC!" commands are replaced with the "MEEM!" command.
- Reprogrammed bots entirely to almost perfectly emulate the actions of humans.
- Added bot defense support for Mann vs. Machine for private practice.
- Fixed slopes that acted as grinding spots for intense speed that, if released after 12 hours, could send you to a Parallel Universe.
- Jarate and Mad Milk can now short out enemy Sentries or sappers attached to friendly buildings for 2 seconds, effectively disabling them.
- Added Mann vs. Machine mode to Training mode.
- New bots are used as teammates, and will only ready up when you ready up.
- Added Robot Destruction gamemode.
- Updated King of the Hill gamemode
- Maps with prefix
trade_ will no longer load.
- Gave users NISLT (otherwise known as siN) and Delfy triple unusual Rancho Relaxo's and Bucking Bronco's, with effects Holy Grail, Screaming Tiger and Skill Gotten Gains.
- Added Repair Node to private play-testing servers hosted by Valve.
- Added Gaben class exclusive to Valve staff for playtesting.
- Updated the localization files.