— Engineer riding on his mechanical bull
The Bucking Bronco is a community-created special taunt for the Engineer.
When activated through the taunts menu, a team-colored mechanical bull appears under the Engineer, which he mounts and rides while exclaiming cheers and, rarely, speaking a voice line at random. When the player ends the taunt, the mechanical bull deconstructs and launches the Engineer to the standing position.
The Bucking Bronco was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
December 17, 2015 Patch (Tough Break Update)
- The Bucking Bronco was added to the game.
- Fixed a couple of sounds for the Taunt: Bucking Bronco not playing properly.
- Updated the description.
- When used on a teleporter entrance, the Engineer will appear at the exit but the bucking bronco will remain at the entrance. They will still continue the taunt, although separately.
- Sometimes the bucking bronco will turn a few seconds late.
- A bucking bronco is a term used in bull-riding to describe an especially erratic bull.