|| Tune Merasmus's Multi-Dimensional Television|
Reveal the mystery of the PASS Time TV Room.
Reward: Military Grade JACK Hat, PASS Time Miniature Half JACK
Difficulty: Very Hard
How to obtain: This achievement is relatively complicated and requires cooperation from 5 people on RED team and 4 people on BLU team, on the map Brickyard.
Spectrogram of tv1.wav
showing relative placement of each player around of the television.
- On the RED side of the map facing the goal, on the left there is a small area with the Engineer's guitar and a Destruction PDA. A player must enter this area and attack the wall.
- The corresponding BLU side of the map will reveal a hidden goal. The Jack must be thrown into this goal.
- In the spawn rooms, doors marked "PRIVATE" will open in each spawn to reveal a Teleporter for each respective team.
- Players who walk into their special Teleporters will be transported to a room with a television. Surrounding the television are 9 smudge marks on the floor. A player with the correct class and color must stand on each respective mark. The required classes and colors from left to right forming a semi-circle are: RED Pyro, BLU Spy, RED Sniper, RED Medic, BLU Engineer, RED Heavy, RED Soldier, BLU Demoman, BLU Scout.
- The plug behind the television set must be shot out. The television will then glow green, earning the achievement.
Note: Each class must stand exactly square on the smudge mark. Any spectators must not "stand" (or "float") in this area.
Sidenote: It is possible to get this achievement in Singleplayer; see http://pastebin.com/9BUiaHfH (
maxplayers must be set to a number greater than 9 in the console before the
map pass_brickyard command or else the bots will be kicked).