The Balloonibouncer is a community-created Action taunt for the Pyro. When activated, the Pyro will bring out and ride a spring-mounted Balloonicorn with some voicelines of amusement. Upon canceling the taunt, the Pyro hops off and the Balloonicorn disappears.
The Balloonibouncer was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Balloonibouncer was added to the game.
- Updated Taunt: The Balloonibounce to end the taunt if the player is moved
- The camera is incorrectly positioned due to the Pyro's actual position not moving with the taunt.
- The underside of the Balloonibouncer has the words, 'Balloonicorn', as well as sporting a symbol below it. The symbol appears to depict a heart with what seems to be an arrow through the middle, typically associated with love.
- VTF filename strings of the textures for the taunt's prop were found in the texture_preload_list.txt file when it was added to the game in the October 28, 2015 Patch, indicating that Valve had been testing it back in 2015 before it was added officially in the Meet Your Match Update.