|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date. You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide.
Notes: Page contains a lot of outdated info.
|Developer(s):||Aaron "Schwa" McCallen|
|Health Kits:||×14 • ×8 • ×3|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×7 • ×9|
As displayed on a film projected inside BLU's spawn, BLU has been bottling water to make a quick profit. However, RED has caught onto this tactic and is poisoning BLU's water reserves from within the RED base, under the guise of its Red Planet Chemicals operation. Thus, BLU's objective is to push the bomb cart to RED's base, where it will detonate, destroying the base and ending their water poisoning plans.
- 1 Locations
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Update history
- 4 Changelog
- 5 Bugs
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Screenshots
|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: The Locations section is incomplete, missing several tactical features of the map, missing BLU and RED Gate lock/unlock sequences, and missing naming of Locations. A small amount of Location has been added with this tag. See Help:Style guide/Maps#Locations and Badwater Basin for further Locations style guidance.
- The RED Spawn is in a centralized position near the Final Point, and is accessed through different gate that change as checkpoints are captured..
Capture Point 1 – Meadow
- Capture Point 1 is located just outside of BLU's spawn across a small wooden bridge crossing a large Ditch. To reach the point, the cart is pushed from BLU's spawn across the Ditch a first time, then around a large rock in the way and up a steep Incline. The cart then passes past a large holding tank and a building on the left-hand side of the path before crossing back over the ditch via the wooden bridge.
- The point itself is located on the second bridge of the the Ditch just before the entrance to the following Tunnel section (Cave Raiders).
- A small ridge sits between BLU spawn and the point, with a small wooden shack on one side of the ridge (Shifty's Quick Shot) with a Sniper camp upstairs.
- Further back is a two-story building, with an elevated platform, commonly used as a Sniper perch by RED, that later provides BLU with direct access to capture points 2 and 3. A medium health kit and large ammo kit are located right next to the capture point.
Capture Point 2 – Catwalks
Capture Point 2 is located at the bottom of a small incline just before a bend in the cart path to the left. Preceding the point along the cart path is a brief Tunnel section, with an elevated area to the right of the path as it winds back and forth. It then makes a left turn and begins heading downhill soon after toward the point.
Above the point are high wooden Catwalks connecting the upper stories of two buildings (Warehouse and Sawmill) on the left side and right side of the area. To the immediate right of the cart path are rocks that can be climbed up on. Opposite the cave area exit is an entrance from RED's central spawn, along with a large open area and a Dump Truck that provides cover. Small health kits are on a wooden pallet next to the point and on the bridge above the point.
Capture Point 3 – Silos
Capture Point 3 is located after the "chicane" section of the cart path outside of an entrance to RED's spawn. Following Capture Point 2, the cart path swings to the left, passing between two buildings. It then reaches the "chicane" section, where the path winds to the right and then the left around three Silos in the middle of the path. Around the opposite side of the Silos is a path that BLU can take. Just above this path is an entrance that BLU can access from the two-story building near Capture Point 1. A large entrance to RED's spawn, protected by mesh fence, sits along the "chicane." A medium health kit sits on the deck over the entrance to RED's spawn.
Capture Point 4 – Red Base Entrance
Capture Point 4 is located across a large, open area divided by Boulders, a Tree, and some wooden Fence over a low Wall of cribbing. After Capture Point 3, the cart path curves to the right and heads up an incline toward a the Fence and Wall, partially shielding BLU as they push the cart are large rocks, though RED can build on a small plateau section overlooking the incline.
Following the first hairpin turn, the cart path makes a second hairpin turn around a tree stump in the middle of the open area. It then rises up a slight incline before making one final turn to the right toward the final capture point. The Deck of an Outbuilding partially covers the fourth point.
Final – Red Planet Chemicals
The final section of the cart's path takes it down a wide, steep slope and right to the final capture point. In doing so, it passes underneath a large covered bridge/building hybrid. There are two main entrances for BLU to the bridge/building: one outside entrance leading right to the bridge, which has a small health kit near it; and a second entrance leading downstairs through the building to the area directly in front of the capture point. RED has two additional entrances, both near RED spawn.
The final point itself is located in a deep Pit with high walls, giving RED a major advantage. However, via the covered bridge and an entrance located near the capture point, BLU can reach the area above the capture point and attack any RED forces massed there. There are also windows on the covered bridge which BLU may attack through.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Swiftwater was added to the game.
- Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for
- If a member of RED team is standing in the way of one of the spawnroom gates as it deactivates, that player will be stuck in place until he dies.
- The custom RedEx mail parcel is a parody of real life delivery service FedEx. The parcel has the words "CAUTION: ANTHRAX" written on it. This is a reference to the 2001 Anthrax Attacks.