From Team Fortress Wiki
|Map type||PASS Time|
|File name:|| |
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×10|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×8 • ×2|
As every other PASS Time map, it contains three goals, one shoot-in goal, one walk-in goal and a bonus goal.
- City Center: The very center of the map. It has a small roof covering a cap point and the JACK container.
- Goal Areas: Located on opposite sides of the map, further so than team spawns, are the goals in the really big open area. The side goals are located to the left side of the End zone goal on a small building high up. The End zone goal is the furthest back compared to the other goals. The special goal is located high up in a wall, and can only be reached by a jump pad located in the center of goal area.
- Subway: The lower level of the map. Trains will occasionally pass through, and will kill players if they are in the path.
Main article: Community District strategy
- District was added to the game.
- Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for
- Both teams have secret rooms hidden in the map:
- RED team's secret room is in RED's subway, and can be accessed at the far back of one of the tunnels.
- BLU team's secret room is inside of one of the buildings on BLU's side of the city center, and can be accessed by jumping through a high up window.