Bullet Crops Project
|Bullet Crops Project|
The Bullet Crops Project is a collection of various themed assets, including materials and models for mappers to use in their custom maps. The model pack was mentioned on the Team Fortress 2 Official Website.
There are currently 89 models and 100 materials and overlays available for mappers to implement into their maps.
The contents in this community model pack have many various themes, mainly revolving around, but not bound to: Railroads and trains, maritime and seashore buildings, underwater Spy-tech constructions with marine wildlife, and generic forest assets.
You can download the Bullet Crops Project here.
- Valentin '3Dnj' Levillain
- Simon 'Em’' Aublet
- Marc 'Moindre' Piechel
- Thomas 'Yotho' Bonnet
- Marc 'Moroes' Bidoul
- Fabien 'Tranxen51' Berarde
- Etienne 'Wenceslas' Bednarz
- The Swamp Theme Team for the use of the design.
There are 31 props in the Oceanic Theme:
There are 40 props in the Maritime Theme:
There are 18 props in the Woods Theme:
- The description for the Lifeguard Buoy is a reference to the show Baywatch, in which actress Pamela Anderson plays a lifeguard.
- The description for the Wood bench is a reference to the song "Amazing Horse," made by Jonti Picking (who is also commonly known as Weebl).
- Although not displayed on the site, this pack also includes a "moonbase" theme.