(A)Symmetry CP Contest
|(A)Symmetry CP Contest|
The (A)Symmetry CP Contest was a mapping contest hosted by TF2Maps.net. The contest's aim was to see who could make the best overall map from scratch over a span of 5 months using the Control Point Game Mode, be an Attack/Defend CP or 5-Control Point. 17 entries between 2 categories (13 Asymmetrical and 4 Symmetrical) were made and are being voted on using a combined weighted public and judge voting system.
- (A)Symmetry Contest Announcement and Information on TF2Maps.net Forums
- Official Public Voting Thread for the (A)Symmetry CP Contest on TF2Maps.net Forums
- Official Judges Voting Thread for the (A)Symmetry CP Contest on TF2Maps.net Forums
- (A)Symmetry Contest Voting Announcement Page
- (A)Symmetry Contest Winners Announcement Page