The Director's Vision is an action item for all classes. It can be obtained by completing the Replay Achievement Star Of My Own Show. When executed, the player puts their arms out and forms a rectangle with their fingers.
| Star of My Own Show|
Spend some time editing a replay.
Reward: Director's Vision
- The Director's Vision was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Director's Vision's backpack icon was updated.
- Updated the Director's Vision to be nameable.
- Fixed the Director's Vision not playing animation for all classes correctly in the loadout screen has been fixed.
- [Undocumented] Updated the backpack icon.
- [Undocumented] Moved the Director's Vision from the Action slot to the unused Taunt slot.
- Fixed not being able to equip The Director's Vision taunt in the Action slot.
- Fixed The Director's Vision taunt not playing both variations for the Pyro.
- The Pyro has two animations for this taunt: one somewhat feminine, another more masculine.
- This is a common film gesture that is often stereotypically attributed to directors and photographers. By placing one's index finger against the opposing thumb on both hands, a natural square is created that mimics the widescreen aspect ratio of film. When placing this "square" over a prospective scene or event, one then can imagine or explain how the scene would look to a viewer if filmed or photographed, whilst keeping note of what may get cut off on the sides.
- Some of the classes use a different method of the gesture in which both thumbs oppose each other and the index fingers are parallel.