I clean up your failures so you can sip champagne in the IRC wearing your Wiki Cape eating your Wiki Cake looking at your Wiki Fakes.
Inside jokes aside, yus hello. I'm a law student, but I'm also very much obsessed with TF2. Apparently the two interests can coexist. I'm a regular editor on this wiki, hence the Wiki Cap. I regularly look over the weapon pages, but I do often venture into other areas.
Do not be alarmed if I occassionally (read: All the time) butt heads over something. This is normal.
Total offers for Max's Severed Head: 8
- 1st biggest offer: 2 unusuals (purple confetti tossle cap and vivid plasma christmas tree)
- 2nd biggest offer: 10 refined
- 3rd biggest offer: 4 Bill's Hats, all coloured differently
Total offers for Wiki Cap: 15
- 1st biggest offer: A crate and 5 weapons
- 2nd biggest offer: 4 weapons
- 3rd biggest offer: Can I have it for free?
Total offers for Big Kill: 2
- 4 non-vintage hats (he added a fifth when I declined)
- Created the weapon page guidelines on my own, with little help.
- Somehow made seb believe the above statement referred to the wiki cap guidelines.
- Rewrote practically every weapon page.
- Introduced the Update History and Bugs sections.
- Left the wiki, then started reading it again, tutted at terrible edits, then came back
- Became a moderator, then gave it up when leaving the wiki (They don't need another mod now anyway)
- Spied successfully on the IRC (GeminiVIRIS: 'I backtraced him!') before giving up and joining in for real
- Created the Cow page (many thanks to everyone who helped out with it!)