From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Revolver.
The kill icon for the Big Kill was contributed by NeoDement.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Revolver
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Ranged|
|Attack interval||0.58 s|
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- The Big Kill was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Big Kill was given its own kill icon.
- Added the Limited attribute to the Big Kill.
- Fixed the Big Kill dealing the same amount of damage on headshots as the Ambassador.
- Like all of the Spy's secondary weapons except the Revolver and the Enforcer, the Spy does not actually put any bullets into the cylinder while reloading.
- The actual Big Kill is about twice as large in the original comic books, often with the barrel bending under its own weight.
- The name "Big Kill" was first used in an early drawing by Sam & Max creator Steve Purcell. However, the gun was not directly referred to as the Big Kill within the series until over twenty years later in the third episode of The Devil's Playhouse, "They Stole Max's Brain!", where it is listed in the notebook.
- Sam describes the Big Kill as "my second best and third most dangerous friend".
- The weapon is based on the Smith & Wesson Model 29, a highly popular and well-recognized weapon known for being the weapon of choice of "Dirty" Harry Callahan.
- Big Kill strategy
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
- License to Maim
- Max's Severed Head
- TF2 Official Blog: "It is a good day to be giant man"
- Telltale Games Official Blog: "SnM + Steam = BFF"
- "Get Your Telltale TF2 Items!"
- Sam & Max Wiki - Sam's Gun