When the player activates it through the taunts menu, an aggressive, toothy alien similar to a bread monster violently bursts out of the mercenary's chest, who interacts with it before it stuffs itself back in. The voice of the alien is the same voice of the bread monster's "screaming".
For the voice lines and animations of each class, please refer to the respective class taunts pages.
The Burstchester was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- [Undocumented] The Burstchester was added to the game.
- Fixed Unusual versions of the Taunt: Burstchester not displaying their Unusual effects.
- Fixed the Taunt: Burstchester using a Sniper pain sound for the Soldier.
- Updated the description.
- According to the Invasion Community Update Page and the original Workshop submission, the alien's name is "Chester".
- This taunt is a reference to the Alien franchise. After Chestbursters (a life stage of the xenomorph alien) develop inside a host, they burst out of the host's chest.