Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki! Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User Dereko to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Dereko/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you are making, allowing you to perfect your changes before you save the page. You can edit the whole article by clicking the edit button at the top of the page, which is preferable to editing multiple sections consecutively. Faghetti V.2 (talk) 18:03, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
Your recent edits
I see you're adding marketable to every infobox, could you do this for every language too (Not just English and /zh-hans)? Also saw you were removing "_"s, those are called "underscores" (It doesnt matter what you call them but just a fun fact).
GrampaSwood (talk) 15:53, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
I don't know what to write as a title.
For all the addition of "marketable" and other strings for all language pages from a huge amount of article, and not just English.
For recruiting quite a lot of new translators to the Chinese part of the Wiki over time (Operation Comradeship, as you call it) and helping them start out with all of those Chinese help pages you have created (such as how to get past the CAPTCHA). Not only that, but the questionnaire and other contributions to the Chinese TF2 community have been really impressive :D
The correct "marketable" parameter...
marketable (see here). :B
- The documentation was outdated, should be
marketablenow. Thanks. — Tark lm(pt-br) 12:02, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
Hey Dereko! I'm D-ray, an Italian translator of the Wiki. Hear me up: one day ago, I translated this page, and I left some mistakes in it. You fixed those mistakes, but not knowing it (because I left the edit page open) I re-fixed them, doing some minor damage to the page. User:BrazilianNut edited the page, fixing some strings. Not knowing it, because of the edit page still open, I unedit them. He made me know about these mistakes, and I was shocked because I initially tought that I haven't changed anything from his edit. And this is the worst part. I blamed you for those mistakes, because I didn't see my edit. I was probably in a rush, or I left the brain in the bed that morning. Simplifying, I came here to ask sorry, for accusing you (I initially even tought you were a hacker, lol I'm so stupid). I promise that I'll never leave a edit page open. In order to avoid this kind of things again. Sorry again, and thanks for fixing the page. D-ray (talk) 14:19, 8 December 2019 (UTC)
- You're a weird one, but you're an okay dude. I don't get your gimmick of talking in the thirdperson (are you M'aiq the Liar?) but it makes me laugh so you're an okay dude. And I hope you get your wiki cap. 404UNF (talk) 07:30, 6 April 2020 (UTC)
Woo, a wikichievement!
I sometimes take a look at your User page, and I'm always surprised by something new there! I love your Journal / Watchlist idea the most, so much that I even got inspired by it (i stole it), so I hope you don't mind!
You got 5 "Yes" votes on your cap nomination! I guess that means you'll be getting your cap soon... I knew you could do it since my primary regular vote (before I became a moderator)! - ▪ - 17:38, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
- It is dropped. Congrats~ :3 — Wind 06:33, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Welcome to the secret society. VasyaTheWizard (talk) • (contributions) 06:34, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
Edits on Unusual effect pages
I removed all of the extra Chinese strings because they should be part of the dictionary entries instead. Adding them to every individual page is messy. Why did you add them back? - Boba (talk) 22:59, 19 June 2020 (UTC)
- We have only added translated effect names in the dictionary, while I want to show both Chinese and English names to help Chinese readers do their search.
- But these translations are only ever used with Unusuals. If you're going to have that, have it everywhere. No need to do it for just one specific page. - Boba (talk) 04:09, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
Dereko is Dereko of the Borg.
"Dereko are the Borg. Resistance is futile. We will add your profile's distinctiveness to our own."
(Mikado282 is way too late to award the War Face wikiachievement.)
Hello Dereko, for your information, as per request, the following page was updated
Luno 20:14, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
I've heard that there was a pretty big earthquake in Chine, and its epicenters just borders the Sichuan region where you live. So I just wanted to make sure that you're fine. I don't know you all that well, but I did remember that your from China so that prompted me to write this message. Lolimsogreat21 (talk) 22:33, 21 May 2021 (UTC)Lolimsogreat21
- Thanks for your concern, Lolimsogreat, my family and I are both safe and sound. Currently I am study in Jiangsu (eastern China).
|User Page||Talk Page||zh-hans||Contributions||Steam||Bilibili|