Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Official Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or ~~~~ onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can use the button in the editing toolbar to quickly add a signature.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- When uploading images for use on your user page, please add the prefix User ShadowMan44 to the file's name.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:ShadowMan44/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Team Fortress 2 Wiki!
Well well well...this is a surprise to be sure. Didn't expect you to be coming back anytime soon, especially after making a public goodbye message in the discussion channel. I presume that you don't want that "user deactivation" button now huh ;) Anyway, I hope that you stay with use this time around, pardner.
I'm not coming back full time. I'm only back here to make simple edits of my sandbox pages. That page on Bagel was just something I couldn't stand seeing outdated. ShadowMan44 (talk) 01:30, 21 September 2021 (UTC)
I appreciate your efforts in contributing to the wiki, every effort counts, however, please make sure before adding tags, to make sure that the articles actually needs them. For example, you added a tag in this article. I personally updated it a while ago and there haven't been any noteworthy changes (if anything at all). Though your motives are noble, I recommend you to stick with your native language article.
Creating unnecessary pages
Please be careful, in creating pages by mistake. You can create an article when you add a tag to an already deleted one.
- Same goes for adding unnecessary tags, like here, you added a delete tag in an image that was not related to the Frostfell article. Yossef • Talk 19:48, 7 September 2022 (UTC)
You've recently requested for a French translation for Zombie Surival, however it isn't Scream Fortress related but rather Halloween themed in general 👻.
So, it will not be a priority since I have a lot to do, HOWEVER since this page is listed in our Navigation under Modifications Notables it will be done eventually.
I promise you that once I get to this category, I will do it first, do keep in mind I never played this mode myself above a few minutes years ago.
Thank you for your interest in the /fr side of the site.
Luno 🎃 16:32, 26 September 2022 (UTC)
- I would like to notify you that the page you wanted translated is done, I don't know why you wanted it to be translated but it's finished.
- Happy early Scream Fortress! 🦇
Luno 🎃 00:29, 1 October 2022 (UTC)
It was mainly because a) it sounded cool and didn't have many translations and b) Halloween is approaching and thought it'd be an appropriate thing to make. --ShadowMan44 (talk) 01:22, 1 October 2022 (UTC)
The Beaten and Bruised has an editnotice stating you can add that trivia if you have the confirmation from (one of) the creators.
I also recall you asking about Payload renders. The model should be under the prop files, but I could be wrong. If you do decide to upload the Ghoulpit cart, please do so under File:GhoulpitPayloadCart.png. I'm also not always available on IRC at the same time as you, feel free to add me on Steam instead for any questions.
GrampaSwood (talk) 14:47, 18 October 2022 (UTC)